EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > DDS/Graphics Modification Help & Info

Unread 09-27-2006, 07:26 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Spell icon dds files

Ok Im hoping im in the right spot here. I'm a bit new to the EQ2 scene when it comes to UI building and redesign. What I am looking for is the Coords for the spell icons. I know you should be able to open a xml file with UIbuilder and veiw the spell icons but i can not figure out for the life of me which one. Is it the eq2ui.xml file and if so where in it?

If this is a repost I apologize. If you would be so kind as to link me to the appropriate thread I would apprec. I did a search earlier and found info concerning the amp icons but unfortunately that did not help me in my problems here. Any and all help would be appreciated.
Unread 09-27-2006, 10:00 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via AIM to Findarato Send a message via MSN to Findarato Send a message via Yahoo to Findarato

look at the alpha page in photoshop and you will see where the icons need to be

Unread 09-27-2006, 10:18 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

thank you for the info but I think I was not clear enough. What I am doing is writing a click to heal group window for Mystics I need to find the appropriate icons for Torpor, Ethereal Aegis(ward), Rejuvenating Rite, and Learned Healing. These will be placed under the names in the group for a click to cast similar to the TemplarGroupUI_v07.03beta. I found this a phenomenal UI for my wifes templar and I am desperate to get one similar for my Mystic.

I have the templates made I jsut need to figure out how to mark the Coords for the spell icons(pictures) in the DDs file.
Unread 09-28-2006, 01:32 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

just double click on SourceRect in UIbuilder an select the icon.