I'm not an expert at Eq2 maps but here is something you can try if you have not all ready done.
- Don't forget to run Eq2 Maps as Administrator.
Other then that sounds like you have your maps installed in the wrong directory.
- Need to make sure you have the directory that eq2 is installed to. "Sometimes the Eq2 launcher likes to install the game in multiple directories /w Free to play. That happened to me 3 times."
- If you don't know how here are the steps.
- Right click your eq2 icon on your desktop or which ever icon you use to launch your game.
- Select either properties -or- open file location.
- My target path looks like: "C:\ProgramData\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\EverQuest II\EQ2.exe"
- Eq2maps needs to target your root Eq2 directory.
- My directory is "C:\ProgramData\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\EverQuest II
- You will also need to select options drop down box and select the UI that you are currently using.
- If that continues some files might be getting ignored when running the updater.
Last edited by Nasa : 03-03-2012 at 08:35 PM.