EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 12-20-2006, 04:28 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default A couple questions

Hey, I've recently started using profit ui reborn, and so far I'm loving it, though there are a couple issues I have with it, and want to see if there is anyway to get around them. First, on the group window, I hate the fact that you have to click on the persons hp bar to select them, clicking on their name does a follow command, or something, and does not actually select them. As a healer, in a tight fight, I'm moving my mouse around a whole lot, changing targets, and a few times I've missed their hp bars and clicked the name, and so the heal does not reach them. Is there anyway to change that so that clicking their name selects them? Also, is there anyway to change it so that if I click my own name in the group window it will select me? Currently it does nothing when clicking on mine own hp bar in the group window.

Also, in the chat windows, if I go to click the scroll up arrow, it actually clicks the x box to close the chat window. I've gotten around it by using the scroll bar on my mouse, but was just wondering if the developer knew about that issue.
Unread 12-22-2006, 07:24 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

The chat scroll bars work fine here. /shrugs

Clicking someone's name in the group window will /assist that person. Click health or power bars to select. Click the number to follow.

Not sure if you can select yourself in that window, but if not I can add that.
Unread 12-23-2006, 08:46 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Unkown

i usually drag the scroll bar up & down when i need to , so i don't really noticed when clicking scroll up arrow , but i thought that can be changed by window setting? frames or none you can try that

unless you need to cure someone in group , i say try using F2 , F3.... F6 that way it will be faster on targeting
Unread 12-23-2006, 02:07 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Guk

i had heard that if you clicked on a persons name in your group that was in the same zone as you but a different instance, you could get zoned to that instance. I had tried to do that with group window, but it doesn't work. Is this something that can be implemented or is my friend full of hooie?
Unread 12-23-2006, 02:33 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasriel
i had heard that if you clicked on a persons name in your group that was in the same zone as you but a different instance, you could get zoned to that instance. I had tried to do that with group window, but it doesn't work. Is this something that can be implemented or is my friend full of hooie?
I haven't played a lot recently, so I really don't know. I'll try to find out.
Unread 12-23-2006, 03:51 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

Right-clicking someone's name in a different instance of the same zone you are in should give you the option to port to theirs. I don't know exactly how it works or what it looks like, but I've done it before just fine using Profit.