EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Pre-Beta

Unread 05-10-2006, 10:07 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unrest
Send a message via ICQ to Leonai_art Send a message via AIM to Leonai_art Send a message via MSN to Leonai_art Send a message via Yahoo to Leonai_art
Default Pipe dreams

Heya,

Once upon a time I was really really trying to create a custom interface for EQ2. I had created several new items graphics-wise, but fell short when trying to actually compose it and make it work properly in-game. I'd cause the game to crash... then life came in and took up most of my time.

So I have these graphics that I'd started creating, and I was wondering if anyone was interested in the PSDs to create an interface, or several with.

The current pipes are green, but with a slight modification in hue, they look really good in pretty much any color.

Anyway, here's a jpg of the items I'd created for the interface that I was going to call "Pipe Dreams".

Head of Online Gaming Radio
Unread 05-17-2006, 12:37 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via AIM to Findarato Send a message via MSN to Findarato Send a message via Yahoo to Findarato

That is perdy cool. Are you thinking of a UI like Vert? if so I could make this work for ya easy peasy

But please post the PSD, preferably with out any layers merged. Still have to figure out how you wana do the progress bars, the image you posted dosent seem to have any parts that could quickly be converted. You could always just add a water or goo or something for the progress bars, but thats just an example. If you can whip up some more graphics for the UI (like progress bars) I would be more than happy to give it a shot to make the UI for you.

Unread 05-17-2006, 01:49 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

looks great! Good to hear from you again, I rember all those radio shows, and activity before beta, and lil thereafter. Then seemed you fell off the face of the earth!

W/ Echoes of Faydwer coming later this year, this UI could really looks great and goes w/ the Akanon/Tinkering theme of EoF.
Unread 05-17-2006, 03:44 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow
Send a message via Yahoo to Zonx

Leonai_art, FetishNightfall was designed to be easily reskinned by modding a handfull of DDS files. If you aren't up to tweaking all the default xml files, you might try starting with the FetishNightfall set then replace the DDS files with ones you create. If the window elements are possitioned and sized the same as in the Fetish DDS files, should get 90% of the reskinning automatically.
Unread 09-28-2006, 02:11 PM
A Brown Bear

Send a message via ICQ to Leonai_art Send a message via AIM to Leonai_art Send a message via MSN to Leonai_art Send a message via Yahoo to Leonai_art

I sent a PM to you Findarato about the UI.

I'm still around and on the air as well. Actually, we have a few shows now, our EQ2's-day being our biggest. I'm on the Ravecast which is on Friday evenings. It has a little bit of a different dynamic than when we first started out since the "honeymoon" has worn off, but we still have a pretty loyal audience for our different shows and are slowly getting more people interested and tuning in.

The UI itself was created with the thought in mind that it would be used by gnomes. It really bothered me that there weren't really any gnome contraptions anywhere around the home cities. You would have thought with the timeline that they would have been working on some crazy stuff, but nope. It was all dust, grass, and drabness in freeport and grassy faery holes, gramma's kitchen, and european grandeur in Qeynos. No crazy contraptions anyplace!

Head of Online Gaming Radio
Unread 09-28-2006, 04:21 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonai_art
grassy faery holes, gramma's kitchen, and european grandeur in Qeynos. No crazy contraptions anyplace!
Not true! If you head to the baubleshire you will see evidence of the Gnomish presence there, most notably in the gears lying around =)
Unread 09-29-2006, 08:39 PM
A Griffon

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via AIM to Findarato Send a message via MSN to Findarato Send a message via Yahoo to Findarato

I think I can make the UI, woudl be kinda intresting.

Unread 04-06-2007, 03:19 AM
A Griffon

Has anyone got the psd file to this? Please let me know as I can't seem to reach the person posting here.