01-06-2020, 10:30 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
[Live] Update Notes: Tuesday January 7, 2020
- Corrected a bug that prevented power costs from scaling up correctly on spells above level 100.
- Corrected a bug that prevented some profession abilities that grant multiple similar stat bonuses from granting some of the effects due to effect stacking rules.
- Increased the Applied Shadows buff to 30 minutes
- Applied Shadows will now persist through zoning
- Characters that did not consume the Shadow Prospecting skill book until after completing the trade skill signature line, and thus missed out on the skill leveling granted by completing the quest series will now be set to the current maximum level of 25 by completing any harvest in Blood of Luclin zones.
- The recipescroll Empyral Rune of the Tainted Blade is now correctly named Empyral Rune of Witness [VIII]
- The recipescroll Empyral Rune of Witness [VIII] is now correctly named Empyral Rune: Symphony of the Void
- The recipescroll Empyral Rune: Symphony of the Void is now correctly named Empyral Rune: Empyral Torment
- Veilwalker's Energy Inverter, Veilwalker's Forcelink, Veilwalker's Painlink, Veilwalker's Powerlink are now tinkering instead of culinary recipes.
- Corrected several alchemist recipes to require Shadowed Primal Luclizite Shards.
- Sanctus Seru: Echelon of Divinity [Heroic]
- Challenge - You can now enter the portal and follow Lord Triskian Seru into another dimension.
- Empty Mines of Temple Ssraeshza: Piercing the Darkness
- Cleaned up some issues that could occasionally cause the doors in the final area of the zone to become stuck.
- Corrected an issue that prevented some armor tiers from being displayed or purchasable on the armor merchant, Dal'secur Haillet
- Blood of Luclin armor patterns now display the armor they may be used to purchase.
- Players that consumed a Blood of Luclin Gift: Blood of Luclin Standard Expansion Access but were not granted the ability to claim the overseer starting pack may now purchase the An Overseer's First Agents pack from Maesy Colmiter in Sanctus Seru.
- Fixed an issue where rescue quests were shown when no rescue was needed.