Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > Bugs

Unread 06-12-2006, 01:27 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Default Progressbars break when rotated

This is likely known, but I didn't see it reported yet:

If you set the "Rotation" property for a Progressbar object to anything but 0 the progress bar will not progress any more and be displayed as 100%.

I suppose you should either remove the property from the object or - better - make it work.
Unread 04-09-2009, 04:50 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Bump.

Looking for Fill direction
Unread 04-09-2009, 05:28 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow
Send a message via Yahoo to Zonx

You can fake a reverse direction by styling the bar like the background and visa verse. This gives the effect of a bar that starts full and empties off to the right. Apply some math so the actual prog reduces rather than fills and this will appear to fill from right to left.
Unread 04-09-2009, 05:32 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

You can also put the bar in a page and rotate the page instead of the bar, that's how the vertical XP bars in my persona window work.
Unread 04-09-2009, 06:10 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

I can't use background to fake it, I don't want anything behind the progress bar. Plus it's semi-transparent.

I realized though that my problem isn't rotation. I can do the inverted progress style, but the progress bar is still "emptying". I need it to fill.

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 04-09-2009 at 06:18 AM.
Unread 04-09-2009, 06:22 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Yeah but when you rotate it 180° it will then be filling (with the inverted style).

Btw are we takling about your hotbars? I had talked about the direction for that one with Zoltaroth and he implemented a toggle. I think I forwarded it to you but I can dig it out again if it's about that.
Unread 04-09-2009, 06:30 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Yes, I was messing with progress bars on the icons, with transparency.

If I use normal it empty's from right -> left.
If I use inverted it empty's from left -> right.
If I rotate it inverted, it's just back to normal.

You'll have to send me the toggle information you're talking about.
Unread 04-09-2009, 06:49 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Hmm, searching through my logs we did discuss reverse reuse timers but only one direction got implemented. The toggle I was thinking of was another one we discussed, namely /cl_reverse_autoattack_timers, which did get implemented. Sorry for getting your hopes up.