EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 02-01-2007, 04:53 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via AIM to Findarato Send a message via MSN to Findarato Send a message via Yahoo to Findarato

The only issue I have is with the hot keys, but just click on the edge and you can make most if not all of the nessary changes.

Unread 02-03-2007, 06:20 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Splitpaw

There is another problem since GU31 with profitui - on the raid window, you can no longer swap players between groups as a raid leader.

I really like this UI, but it looks like its no longer being updated and if bugs continue to turn up as time goes on I can see it becoming unusable very soon. That would be a shame
Unread 02-03-2007, 09:33 AM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Blackburrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venger
There is another problem since GU31 with profitui - on the raid window, you can no longer swap players between groups as a raid leader.
Happens with default UI too so it's an SOE problem not a Profit one
Unread 02-03-2007, 09:51 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:

I really like this UI, but it looks like its no longer being updated and if bugs continue to turn up as time goes on I can see it becoming unusable very soon. That would be a shame
Give this a shot.

http://www.fioretec.com/eq2ui_mainhud_raid.rar

Sony added one field to every member of the raid group called DropToParent. Let me know if that works
Unread 02-04-2007, 12:56 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Mistmoore
Unhappy Very sad

I keep getting dumped to desktop anytime I try to do anything with the UI. I clicked on a vase for an update and got booted for the third time in a row in the past 10 minutes. Anyone else having this problem with this ui? I have used this UI since the beginning and love it. I'd really hate to revert back to default
Unread 02-04-2007, 04:31 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Lucan DLere

the ui is wirking perfectly for thei oneminor issue is with the adventure xp display going backwards every ten percent then leaping forward altho not sure if its the ui or soe due to i've herd other ui's that are having the same issue
Unread 02-04-2007, 06:35 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Blackburrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobieone
the ui is wirking perfectly for thei oneminor issue is with the adventure xp display going backwards every ten percent then leaping forward altho not sure if its the ui or soe due to i've herd other ui's that are having the same issue
This is a long known issue from SOE's end, please read the FAQ here http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=7122
Unread 02-09-2007, 10:18 AM
A Brown Bear

The right click ability on the self/target/implied (window just above the hotbars) are not functioning since the new Live Update. Hope theres a possibility to make it available once again.

Thanks in advance

Greets

Cyber
Unread 02-09-2007, 11:20 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Quote:

It's actually still possible to drag names, you just have to do it in a specific way... you click on the name of the person you want to drag, and drop it on the healthbar area of the person you want to switch (or where the healthbar area would be to just move into a blank spot in a group).

Was leading a courts raid and couldnt figure out why it wasn't letting me move it sometimes, but other times it would. Sat there and played with it until I figured it out. lol.
Unread 02-09-2007, 04:25 PM
A Sea Turtle

Having trouble seeing the conest window for the new erollisi day events from guy in commonlands. it comes up with a black screen when i hail the guy and nothing in it. Any suggestions how to fix this cause I cant do the event when i cant see what it is.

Anyone else with this issue and have a temp fix till the ui is updated or something cause I really cant stand using the Defualt UI

Last edited by angelindisguise : 02-09-2007 at 05:53 PM.
Unread 02-09-2007, 07:38 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelindisguise
Having trouble seeing the conest window for the new erollisi day events from guy in commonlands. it comes up with a black screen when i hail the guy and nothing in it. Any suggestions how to fix this cause I cant do the event when i cant see what it is.

Anyone else with this issue and have a temp fix till the ui is updated or something cause I really cant stand using the Defualt UI
I have no issues with this window. Maybe you have some old files or other mods in your ProfitUI folder that interfere. Backup your folder, try a clean install and see if that helps.
Unread 02-09-2007, 08:07 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

The contest window is new from around Frostfell time. It was used for the Candycane Grab and Tag game also.

Make sure you have the eq2ui_mainhud_contest.xml file and the current eq2ui_mainhud.xml has a line including the contest xml file.

Othesus - Dirge - Lucan DLere
Vaspar - Fury - Lucan DLere
Unread 02-09-2007, 08:16 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othesus
The contest window is new from around Frostfell time. It was used for the Candycane Grab and Tag game also.

Make sure you have the eq2ui_mainhud_contest.xml file and the current eq2ui_mainhud.xml has a line including the contest xml file.
Correct. That line is in the eq2ui_mainhud.xml since release 3.0.3. Maybe you went back to 3.0.2 because of the target icon issue. The contest.xml should be in the Default UI folder, NOT in your ProfitUI folder.
Unread 02-14-2007, 10:21 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Mistmoore
Default XP window fonts...

1st - heya GM9, welcome back...
2nd - i've installed the smooth font included in the download and the numbers ingame seem to be off, not next to each other like with the bitmap style.. ex looks like 2 3 instead of 23... any way that it can be fixed?
3rd - also, i forget what the difference is btwn the variant xp style 1 n 2.

thank you for the best UI out there. and taking the time to keep it up.
Unread 02-15-2007, 02:43 AM
A Coastal Crab

just one problem myself with the newest updated version...the toolbar changes made it so the first box on each one will pop up the scrollbar regardless of it being turned off or not. I had to actually go back to a previous version and rip the toolbars so I could use all my skills again...given every time I would try and use the first skill in each row all it would do is bring up the scroll bar and click on it.

Would love to see that addition removed given I liked the other functionalities included with the new toolbars. GJ still and keep up the good work.
Unread 02-15-2007, 05:52 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

saldach, 1st - thx
2nd - not really, that's why I used the bitmap font in the first place. The smooth font is rendered differently on each computer, making finding an alignment that works on every system impossible. All I can do is align it to work on mine.
3nd - regarding the XP window variants check my sticky FAQ post in this forum. The explanation is a bit lengthy but hopefully makes some sense.

punkniner, check the FAQ, you need to set your hotbar frame&titlebar settings to "none" to disable the mouse-over for the bank selectors.
Unread 02-15-2007, 06:10 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Exclamation Thread closed

I have decided to close this thread since with nearly 2000 posts in it there is no easy way to find good information in here anyway, and now that we have a whole forum section you can just open new threads for new issues.
Closed Thread