EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 03-01-2010, 08:50 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Modify Maintained Spells Window

Ok, new topic, maybe more luck this time :P
I wanted to change the iconsize of the icons in the maintained spells window, so i opened up the maintained.xml and changed the size from 30,30 to 19,19 which worked without any problems.
The icons are smaller now, but there's a huge gap between them, just like if the icons would still have a size of 30,30. I looked around and figured, every buff-frame from 1-30 has a preset size which is defined by this piece of code:

Code:
<Page Name="Frame1" Size="250,32">
I thought it would be width*height and changed them to:

Code:
<Page Name="Frame1" Size="250,21">
to line up the icons without any gaps between them, just like it is under general buffs/debuffs. Sadly, it looks like i'm wrong because the gap still remains. Can anyone help me out here, i'm a bit lost now
Unread 03-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis
Send a message via ICQ to Landiin Send a message via AIM to Landiin Send a message via MSN to Landiin Send a message via Yahoo to Landiin

Actully the frame sizes 1 - 30 are controled by the following code

Code:
<VolumePage ... CellSize="250,32" ... >
Unread 03-01-2010, 01:23 PM
A Griffawn

Server: Runnyeye

Don't forget to relocate the duration and amount texts and stuff... Apparently you have to do it to each frame manually, one by one.
Unread 03-01-2010, 02:09 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thanks Landiin, works like a charm. Still wonder what i've changed with my previous edits, couldn't make out a difference.
Unread 03-01-2010, 06:57 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswebstar View Post
Don't forget to relocate the duration and amount texts and stuff... Apparently you have to do it to each frame manually, one by one.
Didn't notice something was missing just until now, do you happen to know which line of code needs to be altered?
Unread 03-01-2010, 10:12 PM
A Griffawn

Inside each cell page there should be a couple text rows. Just move those around by altering the top/left fields, or position field, not sure what UIBuilder writes to disk..
Unread 03-02-2010, 08:50 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thats a complete code piece of frame 1. There's something confusing about it however. After resizing the icons and the gap between them, the name of the spell and target_self have moved accordingly to the icons, the only thing that is missing are the duration of short time spells (i.e. dot and hots) and the name of the target if it's an enemy.
Do i need to alter the bold locations?

Code:
<Page Name="Frame1" Size="250,21">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_1.AmountRemaining" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial14T" Location="161,18" Name="AmountRemaining" 

ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="50,15"/>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_1.Duration" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial14T" Location="32,18" Margin="1,0,0,0" Name="Time" 

ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="120,15"/>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_1.Target" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial14T" Location="32,8" Margin="1,0,0,0" Name="Target" 

ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="218,15"/>
<Checkbox BackgroundColor="#FF0000" Location="32,-2" Name="_Catalyst_CancelSpell" OnHoverIn="BackgroundOpacity=0.3" OnHoverOut="BackgroundOpacity=0" OnPress="cancel_maintained Parent.Name.Text" Size="218,15" 

Style="/ProfitUI_Styles.ButtonStyles.checkbox_textonly" Tooltip="Cancel this maintained spell" />
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_1.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial14T" Location="32,-2" Margin="1,0,0,0" Name="Name" 

ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="218,15" Text="SpellName" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
<Icon ActionData="maintained_spell" BackgroundTint="#000000" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_1.Icon" IconStyle="/IconStyles.effect" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Icon" PackLocation="NFN,NFN" 

PackLocationProp="0000/0001,0000/0001" Size="19,19" Visible="false"/>
</Page>
Unread 03-02-2010, 08:54 AM
A Griffawn

I'm not sure about profit itself, so I can only speculate, but some fields seem to be outside the visible area you have declared.
Unread 03-02-2010, 11:14 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Just looked it up in the UIbuilder and noticed that pretty much everything is outside of the box designated for each frame. In the end, merely resizing the icons will give you nothing, if you don't switch to a smaller fontsize at the same time. Looks like this is going to be alot of work
Unread 03-02-2010, 12:36 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Send a message via ICQ to Landiin Send a message via AIM to Landiin Send a message via MSN to Landiin Send a message via Yahoo to Landiin

The easy way is to fix one, the copy it to the others and just editing the spell #.
Unread 03-02-2010, 01:33 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I'll give it a try once i figured out why i am no longer seeing a maintained spells window after tinkering with the xml in the uibuilder. The window is there, i can set a background etc. ingame but it's just blank.
But it's too late to stop now :P
Unread 03-02-2010, 01:41 PM
A Griffawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
The easy way is to fix one, the copy it to the others and just editing the spell #.
I found it easier to move the stuff around for each cell... But to each his own. This is still quite stupid :P I'm tempted of pulling sed or awk out.
Unread 03-03-2010, 01:35 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvetaJupplack View Post
I need a program to modify a screen COROS Siemens OP15.
I have the file . O15.
I have been told that the necessary software is "comtxt".
I tested the Siemens website and service, but they told me who do not. Does anyone know it?

Thank
/Boggle...
Unread 03-03-2010, 01:53 PM
A Griffawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvetaJupplack View Post
I need a program to modify a screen COROS Siemens OP15.
I have the file . O15.
I have been told that the necessary software is "comtxt".
I tested the Siemens website and service, but they told me who do not. Does anyone know it?

Thank
Eh.... 42?