EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 10-14-2009, 02:32 AM
A Griffon

Server: Butcherblock
Default Loot

I love my profit ui btw!

the profit ui has a click button to auto decline loot which is nice when mentoring. my request is can someone add one that auto rolls on loot? basically whenever loot window pops up instead of decline it will hit greed button for me cause when I am in the middle of intense battle and some numb nuts (can I say that here?) is running around clicking the dead guys and I am getting window after window pop up for loot I would normally decline all but what if there is something I want? I would like to be able to set need or greed option and have it auto hit greed every time then if someone else needs something they can hit need and will win even though I rolled on it.

so after that long explaination.... can you make it do the opposite?

Thanks
Unread 10-14-2009, 06:05 AM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

I remember the discussions when they (GM9) added that feature. In addition, a request similar to yours came up. It was the decision back then NOT to add it so you dont over loot or roll on items that you dont need/want/cant use. So, since the time it was added, you have been the only one to ask for it. I guess the community's opinion has not changed since then and that the UI developers will not add it.
Unread 10-14-2009, 08:06 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Yeah, reasons I did not implement it were to prevent loot whoring, running your inventory full by taking in all the junk loot and thus breaking further rolls (won the roll but could not accept due to no space...), missing out on needed items (if you always auto-click on greed then you can never click on need when you do in fact need it - and I'd never have implemented auto-clicking need all the time for the first reason given above), and probably some other considerations at the time.

However I think pooka posted a modded version of the window which does auto-accept, maybe it's still around.

You can also ask Chrislau (current ProfitUI maintainer), no idea what his position on it is.
Unread 10-14-2009, 12:50 PM
A Griffon

Server: Butcherblock

k thanks a bunch for the help auto accept would also save a few button clicks while solo too. also searched pooka and didn't see it

Last edited by Jamesc146 : 10-14-2009 at 12:52 PM.