EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 06-09-2021, 07:54 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Unkown
Default More Questions

Thank you again Darqui creator(s) for all your work !

Just have a few more questions:

1. In the spell monitor it mentions something about showing or hiding the window frame to affect what is shown in the maintained spells. I don't see any difference when hiding/showing the frame.

2. Group options: Can I make the size of the icons (the 5 spell cast options) larger? Also, I can't seem to put my own selection of spells as an option, even after typing in the name of it.

3. Target and implied target: Are there any other layout options available ? Like having the implied target smaller only showing health/mana bar and narrowing the target window, causing the buffs to go more "downward" without cutting them off by making the overall window less wide.

4. Also on the XP bar, I prefer to have the music layout shown when I log in, but I can't seem to edit the buttons on that panel, can only edit buttons on the default layout. Am I missing something?

Thanks !!!
Unread 06-09-2021, 08:45 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

1. If you are using Fixed Tiles display mode, choosing frame only will show frame placeholders, while frame and titlebar will show frame and spell name placeholders. To use Fixed Tiles, download the Standard version of the Maintained Spell Monitor instead of the Lite version.

2. You can download a larger Group window with larger spell icons. Check for updates with the utility and choose Large (L) from the Size column. To set up a new spell quickly, use the utility. On your character's Group setup page, type the spell name in the Spell Name slot and click "Lookup."

3. Go to Options (Alt+O) >> User Interface >> Name and Chat Bubble >> NPC Evaluation and try the two target window options. One of the choices is simpler than the other and you may like it better.

4. The nav page with music controls is associated with the AA XP bar by default, so if you log out with the AA XP bar showing, that's what you'll see when you log back in. You can easily assign that nav page to any of the other XP bars. Click Help on the Start menu and go to DarqUI Help. Then click Experience Bar and scroll down to "Configuring the Experience window."

Unread 06-10-2021, 12:04 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Unkown

Darqwood,

Relating to question 1: I'm using the stacking tiles as the fixed tiles, when I ward multiple people on mystic, seem to overlap the ward spell of each group member, stacking the tiles appears to resolve this. My overall goal was just to make the spell area less wide.....just show spell icon and person's name.

Question 2: I don't see the "look-up" anywhere.

Question 3: I checked out those options. However, I would like to remove showing the buffs on the implied target, to make it even smaller size...any ideas?

Question 4: I dont think I explained this correctly. When I am showing the Music sliders, the icons next to the sliders don't appear to be editable to different functions, like the first (main) page icons are. I would like to change that.

Lastly, do you recall where I can have windows (like chat) fade away when no active input for a period of time?

Thank you SO much again for your time and efforts.
Unread 06-10-2021, 03:41 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

You can turn off implied target buffs with a checkbox -- go to Options >> User Interface >> Targeting Windows.

Icons on page 2 of the Nav bar are not editable from within the UI (although it's an interesting idea). It would have to be done manually. But you can configure 10 additional icons on the floating Nav bar, which is a duplicate of the main Nav bar.

Chat is the only window I'm aware of that can fade out after inactivity. If your chat window has stopped doing that, click "Default opacities" in Window Settings. There is a "fade speed" setting in Options >> User Interface >> Game Windows that affects all windows. Is that what you are looking for?

Group window lookup:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	group-lookup.png
Views:	287
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	9340