EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ThorUI

Unread 11-25-2005, 08:53 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Reliable Implementation Of Changes

Hello,

First and foremost, thanks for compiling this pack; I really like a lot of the features that've been included. I have a question, however, regarding problems I've had with features not implementing.

Having run into the no-new-food-slots issue with one inventory mod selection, and not being a particular fan of the other (extremely minimal) version, I decided to just toggle them both off and go back to using the default inventory window; but after deselecting them and reloading the game, I noticed that my changed hadn't actually applied. I seem to recall reading somewhere that it was possible to resolve this issue by having the auto-updater launch the executable itself, but my attempts to do this (by pointing it to eq2.exe) invariably end with the patcher deciding it needs to download /all/ the game content again.

My advance apologies if I'm just missing something obvious
Unread 11-26-2005, 12:06 AM
A Griffon

Server: Permafrost

Simply unselecting the mod from the AU will not cause that particular mod/window to not be used, you have to manually remove it.

You can either delete the eq2ui_inventory_inventory.xml file from your thorui directory or simply delete the entire thorui folder and rerun the AU to replace it.

"Certainty of death! Small chance of success! What are we waiting for?!"