EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ThorUI

Closed Thread
Unread 11-11-2005, 09:34 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Am I in the right place?....

Hello?? An entire forum that says ThorUI discussion... and not a single thread? Am I in the right place? **shrug** Guess I'll try anyhow...

First off I love having ThorUI with its AutoUpdate Makes it sooooo much easier when things change. I used to run bits and pieces that I liked with EQ2Map... Then it would change and I could never remember what part I got from where and which files it updated. Now... all simply and relatively trouble free.

Just a couple items I need help with. 1) The chat windows.. The scroll arrows for the window tabs seem VERY erratic in working. I can usually shift the tabs left to see the furthest right chat tab. But the clickey to shift back the otherway Seems to rarely work. I end up not being able to get my furthest left chat tabs back. I have to detach tabs and then because they are frameless windows cannot move them even after unlocking window. Suggestions?

2) My other problem has to do with the New Vet rewards. For some reason Mine have not shown up and SOE CS says it may be because of my using a custom UI. As far as I can tell the "claim" window in ThorUI looks complete. as does the Personna and others that might concievably effect this new feature of the game. Is there anything YOU can think of about the UI that might possibly relate?

Thanks for the help, and thanks for making my life simpler with this UI.
Unread 11-12-2005, 09:19 AM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

Hi, this thread was just created and needs to be setup first.
So please continue to post in the main discussion thread until such time.

As for your issues.
Chat window: Mine funtions without any of the issues you've mentioned. This leaves me to believe that the issue is probably from a corrupt window placment file. aka SERVER_CHARACTER_eq2_uisettings.ini file as they hold not only your window placement information but also the opacities and frame info.

Resolution: Try either using my latest full screen (It's the only one I've had a chance to update so far and it's still not 100%) version or setup a new one from scratch.

Vet Rewards: I'm not aware of these showing anywhere other than the claim window. If I am wrong let me know. As for the claim window, I have not edited this window.

Resolution: rename eq2.ini to eq3.ini and then log in. You should load in game with the default UI. Test the Vet Reward issue you are describing. If it is still occuring, send an in game petition and explain that it still isn't working and you have removed your custom UI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaksur
Hello?? An entire forum that says ThorUI discussion... and not a single thread? Am I in the right place? **shrug** Guess I'll try anyhow...

First off I love having ThorUI with its AutoUpdate Makes it sooooo much easier when things change. I used to run bits and pieces that I liked with EQ2Map... Then it would change and I could never remember what part I got from where and which files it updated. Now... all simply and relatively trouble free.

Just a couple items I need help with. 1) The chat windows.. The scroll arrows for the window tabs seem VERY erratic in working. I can usually shift the tabs left to see the furthest right chat tab. But the clickey to shift back the otherway Seems to rarely work. I end up not being able to get my furthest left chat tabs back. I have to detach tabs and then because they are frameless windows cannot move them even after unlocking window. Suggestions?

2) My other problem has to do with the New Vet rewards. For some reason Mine have not shown up and SOE CS says it may be because of my using a custom UI. As far as I can tell the "claim" window in ThorUI looks complete. as does the Personna and others that might concievably effect this new feature of the game. Is there anything YOU can think of about the UI that might possibly relate?

Thanks for the help, and thanks for making my life simpler with this UI.
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
Closed Thread