EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Chit-Chat

Unread 10-28-2010, 08:08 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Nektulos
Default G13 and macros

First off I do not know if this is the correct place for this question. If it isn't feel free to relocate it for me

I just recently upgraded from a Nostromo N52 to a Logitech G13 advanced KB and so far I am finding it a bit hard to program a couple items to it.

1. Is there any way to cast basic items (Call of the Overlord etc) without taking up hotbar real estate? I can make /useability show up in my chat window but can make it do /useability Call of the Overlord <enter>.

2. Is there an easier way target a player in raid / group use an item and then return to the primary target than having to program 23 seperate keys that are all basically the same thing? I know I could build a macro in game like ...
F2
<Hotbar key containing item to use>
<Tab>

Was kinda hoping for an easier way using up less G Key resources.

I am a novice at Lua Language but have modified a couple to suit my needs so I understand basically what is going on there. Just don't know how to start from scratch on building something.
Unread 11-04-2010, 12:58 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Nektulos

So I take it with the lack of input there is no way to do what I am looking to do.

Still trying different things on my end, willing to take advice.
Unread 11-04-2010, 09:58 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Unkown

i havent found a good macro write up for the G-series stuff, I have the G15 KB, there are a few places to search for info including a few posts on the Logitech message boards. The easiest(newbiest) way for me was to make a make a macro simple by recording the keystrokes then use the macro editor that came with my G15 and remove/reduce the timed/timer steps(between the key presses) within the recording. If you find something good please let me know