Want to work for ZAM? We're seeking an experienced Java developer to join our team! This developer would be responsible for creating new cross-platform applications, as well as improving existing functionality within a high-load, high-availability, distributed environment. This is a full-time, salaried, contract position for a remote employee.
Check out the job requirements and details on how to apply below.
- 4+ years Java experience with multi-threaded, client/server experience and expertise
- J2EE, JDBC, JMX, XML, XSL, XSLFO, JSF and JMS
- Strong lua experience
- Experience in interfacing with PHP and mySQL from an API or directly
- Strong knowledge creating multi platform applications
- Experience with various popular forms of Cryptography
- Strong Linux, bash, perl, Apache, Nginx experience
- Experience with code versioning (especially SVN, Git is a plus)
- Ability to work as a remote employee while fulfilling job requirements
- Fluency in English
- Passion for video games
- Experience developing applications in C++
- Substantial proven experience in accomplishing tasks as a remote employee
You may apply at [email protected]
. Please include any relevant code samples along with your cover letter, resume, and salary history in a separate document. Applicants should be able to work as a remote employee with their existing computer hardware.