EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > UI Developer Discussion

Unread 02-21-2005, 06:07 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Double xp bar

Where is the setting that would disable the "one or the other" function of the xp bar... Where you tell the xp bar to display both at the same time?
Unread 02-21-2005, 06:24 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Blackburrow
Send a message via AIM to Humudce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayia
Where is the setting that would disable the "one or the other" function of the xp bar... Where you tell the xp bar to display both at the same time?
In working with the XP Bars extensivly. If you have a Mod that show both XP Bars (Adventure and Tradeskill) the author made modifications to the Default Code to show Both XP Bars at the same time. The Default XP Bar is setup in the Default State that the Adventure XP Bar is Visible, and the Tradeskill XP Bar is set to Hidden. When you right Click on the Default Bar, and select Show Tradeskill XP the game then switches the states of the Bar to Show Tradeskill and Hide Adventure. Both of the Default Bars are positioned in exactally the same location.

When Authors such as my self made a Double XP (or both Bars as my UI's call it) we did not use the Visible Toggle on either bar, since they are not positioned over one another such as the Default UI's XP Bar is.

When you say you want to disable one or the other bar, can you give an example of what you want to do? Is there a certian XP Bar mod you want to do this with?

[Guild Leader] Tiggler is my Main, Humudce is my Alt on Blackburrow.
Unread 02-21-2005, 06:32 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Well, that's the first thing I did... "Visible = true"... and it still didn't work.

I'm still only seeing the adventurerxp bar as default.

I'm basically looking to learn more about this stuff and fooling with simple things. Right now, I'm trying to set up a double xp bar similar to those a lot of you have done with the % and such... The other thing I'm stuck on is what you guys used to create the % value dynamic data.
Unread 02-21-2005, 07:35 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I have another thread going in the XML Mod help discussion which is headed in the same direction as this one, so I'm going to differ to that one... If you have any ideas, please reply there so we're not doubling our efforts heh ;-).... Thx!

Last edited by Alayia : 02-21-2005 at 08:13 PM.