EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 12-13-2019, 12:09 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone
Default Houses/House Items Inventory Report?

Some people have literally dozens of houses and dungeons in which house items are placed/stored. And when you are trying to find that ONE PERFECT THING you need while decorating, it can be a PITA to locate.

Since people can and do have so many houses (both per toon and per account), I'm envisioning a stand-alone tool that would pull the info from Census for a given toon and list (1) all their houses, with the name of the house and where the portal/door is located, (2) all their player-made dungeons, and (3) lists of all the items in those houses and dungeons, marked as to which house/dungeon it's in.

Does Census even have the ability to do something like this?

I guarantee that a LOT of Insane Norrathian Home Decorators™ would love such a tool!
Unread 12-13-2019, 06:43 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Census can list addresses for your characters' housing, but it won't enumerate the items inside. If you save a house layout for each house/guild hall/dungeon you can use the DarqUI utility to list everything and search for specific items or partial item names. You can print a report, and right-click on items to show them in EQ2U, EQ2i, EQ2furniture, etc. The Inventory module has room for up to nine houses, guild hall and player-made dungeons for each character.