EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP > EQ2MAP New maps

Unread 11-30-2018, 11:46 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Server: Crushbone

Before I have left I left you another present and added some more info to the big post (read 1st line and new Solusek Ro stuff)
Unread 12-03-2018, 04:30 PM
A Griffon

Yeesh looks like when I'm not here nothing gets done *cracks whip* ... just kidding ... I'm back but its 10:30pm so I'll check back tomorrow :-)

Nm just saw the changes to the names of the sol ro zones + indentation ... nice!
Unread 12-04-2018, 05:00 AM
EQ2MAP Developer
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Splitpaw

Hehe, i have done some maintenance under the hood, but im ready to move on.

I have made some test of the new zone sets you have made, but i miss some zonerects for some zones, i need to get them first and a picture of the map.

I will test this tonight when i get time.
Unread 12-04-2018, 05:18 AM
A Griffon

If there is anything I can do to help with that let me know! Would the zonerects from /map2_show_zone_rect help? If yes then for which zones do you need it?

I saw you edited your post under my big post, I added info for it to the big post, hope its enough.

Last edited by Pijotre : 12-04-2018 at 12:00 PM.
Unread 12-04-2018, 04:08 PM
A Griffon

Brakish Vaults [Solo], see big post uses this zone from your post #2 zone number 7.

Last edited by Pijotre : 12-04-2018 at 04:13 PM.
Unread 12-04-2018, 04:18 PM
EQ2MAP Developer

I have gathered some info, will try tomorrow to add them.
Unread 12-04-2018, 04:33 PM
A Griffon

Awesome, Brackish Vaults [Solo] would be my first choice for addition, since I have POIs for that. Also the 2nd level on Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change [Solo] would be nice. Infos on both see big post.
Unread 12-05-2018, 12:31 AM
EQ2MAP Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pijotre View Post
If there is anything I can do to help with that let me know! Would the zonerects from /map2_show_zone_rect help? If yes then for which zones do you need it?
It helps, but you must make sure the map shows in game, or it won't work.
Is there is no map , it won't show in game even if i have all the information.

I always take a screenshot were you can see the zonerect to have as a reference.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot000005.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	281.1 KB
ID:	8834  

Last edited by jnils : 12-05-2018 at 01:29 AM.
Unread 12-05-2018, 04:07 AM
EQ2MAP Developer

I have added 2 sets of maps now.

But i failed with one:

Plane of Disease: The Source [Expert]" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_02_expert"

But i see now in your note that it might be 2 diffrent maps.

Quote:
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Disease: The Source [Expert]" menugroup="TEST" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_02_expert" />
- As its proberbly like Solo and heroic this zone uses 2 maps!
- The (Detrioxx) version of the Plane of Disease maps is the first map:
- Zone rect: -1,112.00, -643.00, 947.00, 903.00. (exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_02_expert_0)
- The (Crypt) version of the Plane of Disease maps is the second map:
- Zone rect: ? (exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_02_expert_1), but zone rect should be the same as The Source (Crypt) [Solo]
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Disease: The Source (Detrioxx) [Expert]" menugroup="TEST" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_02_expert_0" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Disease: The Source (Crypt) [Expert]" menugroup="TEST" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_02_expert_1" />

Could you confirm that this works, if you haven't already.
Else i test it tonight.

The problem is that you supply so much information i can't keep up

PS
Im working on Torden, Bastion of Thunder , give me a few hours to get it done.

Last edited by jnils : 12-05-2018 at 04:10 AM.
Unread 12-05-2018, 04:23 AM
A Griffon

Ok I tested the maps and they both show up in game and it also shows me in detrioxx when I zone in, haven't tested yet if zone switches to crypt upon entering (see below), but I guess it should.

Bit busy with dailies, frostfell and POIs for the guk TS zone, and heroic stuff could be too hard to check, but will tryto test the crypt map. Might be difficult to get to, as you need to kill nameds to unlock the access.
Glad I keep you busy then, just trying to give you all the info you need :P
I greyed out the maps you added in the big post to make it easier to read.

More cleanup and added some zone level information and Sol Ro PQ info.

Answered your questions (yes those are the entrances) and marked your rename as done

Last edited by Pijotre : 12-05-2018 at 10:07 AM.
Unread 12-05-2018, 10:26 AM
EQ2MAP Developer

I added all the raw imagestyle data that i have for Solusek Ro's Tower.

You have provided names for most zones, ill try to fill them in when i get time.

Ill try to add them when a set is done.

No need to fix all at ones.

Miss zonerect for half of them, but try to fix that later when the names are done.
Unread 12-05-2018, 10:29 AM
A Griffon

Apart from Brackish Vaults we have already used all the other maps before, so you should be able to just copy those zone rects yes?

You did a good bunch today! Looking forward to the rest :-)
Unread 12-06-2018, 04:04 AM
EQ2MAP Developer

I saw that all my lines were gone, added them back in.
And a name question for Brackish Vaults
Unread 12-06-2018, 05:18 AM
A Griffon

Yeah happened to me earlier as well, it happens when we both edit at the same time lol, I didn't delete them on purpose :-) I moved my comments to your new Sol Ro lines and made changes as I was able.

Marked Brackish Vaults as grey and moved it up to the ones that are done. Great addition, allowing me to progress in the Sig line when I have the time to do so :-)

Last edited by Pijotre : 12-06-2018 at 08:35 AM.
Unread 12-06-2018, 11:53 AM
A Griffon

Testing status (Have tested map in game, checked layout and name and added at least 1 POI through add poi and in-game browser:
Propesed order of zones as shown by indentations, according to subzone, availability/difficulty of map pack (i.e. Innovation first, then Disease, Molten Throne last) and within mappack according to apperance on portal (which is mostly alphabetical).
Red indicates an issue with a zone that needs your attention.
Blue means I need to still do some testing on the zone.
Green means the zone is in game and works.
Lime means all PoIs have been added and tested.
Full colored means the zone has been ordered correctly on the eq2maps page.

Plane of Magic - OK
___Coliseum of Valor: Hero's Devotion - Need to run another character through the sig line as its only accessible then
___Coliseum of Valor - DONE
______Plane of Innovation: Gears in the Machine [Expert] - OK
______Plane of Innovation: Gears in the Machine (Scrapyard) [Heroic] - OK
_________Plane of Innovation: Gears in the Machine (Manaetic Factory) [Heroic] - Unsure if accessible in the heroic version, requires testing
______Plane of Innovation: Gears in the Machine [Solo] - OK
______Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous [Expert] - OK
______Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous (Scrapyard) [Heroic] - OK
_________Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous (Manaetic Factory) [Heroic] - Unsure if accessible in the heroic version, requires testing
______Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous [Solo] - DONE, need to check Sig, Need to add weekly target.
______Plane of Innovation: Nick of Time [Tradeskill] - Need to run another character through the sig line as its only accessible then
______Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included [Duo] - DONE
______Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included (Manaetic Factory) [Event Heroic] - OK
_________Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included (Scrapyard) [Event Heroic] - Unsure if accessible in the event heroic version, requires testing
______Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included [Expert Event] - OK
______Plane of Innovation: Security Measures (Scrapyard) [Tradeskill] - Mission DONE, but need to check on merged map, especially Control Room and innovative workstations
_________Plane of Innovation: Security Measures (Manaetic Factory) [Tradeskill] - Mission DONE, but need to check on merged map
______Plane of Innovation: The Wasteyards (Scrapyard) [Raid] - OK
_________Plane of Innovation: The Wasteyards (Manaetic Factory) [Raid] - Unsure if accessible in the raid version, requires testing
______Echoes of Innovation (Scrapyard) [Public] - OK
_________Echoes of Innovation (Manaetic Factory) [Public] - Unsure if accessible in the PQ version, requires testing
______Plane of Disease: Crypt of Decay [Tradeskill] - DONE for Sig and Mission
______Plane of Disease: Infested Mesa [Duo] - DONE
______Plane of Disease: Infested Mesa [Event Heroic] - OK
______Plane of Disease: Infested Mesa [Expert Event] - OK
______Plane of Disease: Outbreak [Expert] - OK
______Plane of Disease: Outbreak [Heroic] - OK
______Plane of Disease: Outbreak [Solo] - DONE Mission, but check amount of crypts to open for Felkruk and Rallius tactic.
______Plane of Disease: The Source (Detrioxx) [Expert] - OK
_________Plane of Disease: The Source (Crypt) [Expert] - Unsure if accessible in the expert version, requires testing
______Plane of Disease: The Source (Detrioxx) [Heroic] - OK
_________Plane of Disease: The Source (Crypt) [Heroic] - Unsure if accessible in the heroic version, requires testing
______Plane of Disease: The Source (Detrioxx) [Solo] - Mission DONE, need to check Sig
_________Plane of Disease: The Source (Crypt) [Solo] - Mission DONE, need to check Sig, Need to add weekly target.
______Plane of Disease: Virulent Insurrection (Detrioxx) [Raid] - Can't test yet due to lack of access
_________Plane of Disease: Virulent Insurrection (Crypt) [Raid] - Can't test yet due to lack of access, indentation is a guess as I don't know which one the entrance is.
______Plane of Disease: The Emergence [Public Quest] - OK
______Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Lightning Strikes (Atrium) [Tradeskills] - Mission DONE, need to check Sig, mission zone is called [Tradeskill] is sig called [Tradeskills]?
_________Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Lightning Strikes (Tower of the Rainkeeper) [Tradeskills] - Mission DONE, need to check Sig
______Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Chase [Duo] - DONE
______Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Chase [Event Heroic] - OK
______Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Chase [Expert Event] - OK
______Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Surge (Atrium) [Raid] - Can't test yet due to lack of access
_________Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Surge (Tower of the Rainkeeper) [Raid] - Can't test yet due to lack of access, indentation is a guess as I don't know which one the entrance is.
______Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Tower Breach [Expert] - OK
______Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Tower Breach [Heroic] - OK
______Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Tower Breach [Solo] - Need to add weekly target.
______Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change [Expert] - OK
______Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change [Heroic] - OK
______Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change (Atrium) [Solo] - Mission DONE, need to check Sig
_________Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change (Tower of the Rainkeeper) [Solo] - Can't test yet as the map hasn't been added yet. Have POIs lined up for it!
______Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]6 - Can't test yet as the map hasn't been added yet. Also can't test yet due to lack of access, indentation is a guess as I don't know which one the entrance is.
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]0 - Can't test yet as the map hasn't been added yet. Also can't test yet due to lack of access.
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]1 - Can't test yet as the map hasn't been added yet. Also can't test yet due to lack of access.
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]2 - Can't test yet as the map hasn't been added yet. Also can't test yet due to lack of access.
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]3 - Can't test yet as the map hasn't been added yet. Also can't test yet due to lack of access.
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]4 - Can't test yet as the map hasn't been added yet. Also can't test yet due to lack of access.
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]5 - Can't test yet as the map hasn't been added yet. Also can't test yet due to lack of access.
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]7 - Can't test yet as the map hasn't been added yet. Also can't test yet due to lack of access.
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]8 - Can't test yet as the map hasn't been added yet. Also can't test yet due to lack of access.
______Solusek Ro's Tower: From the Ashes (Floor 1) [Tradeskill] - Mission DONE, need to check Sig
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: From the Ashes (Floor 2) [Tradeskill] - Mission DONE, need to check Sig
______Solusek Ro's Tower: Monolith of Fire (Floor 1) [Expert] - OK
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Monolith of Fire (Floor 2) [Expert] - Unsure if accessible in the expert version, requires testing
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Monolith of Fire (Floor 3) [Expert] - Unsure if accessible in the expert version, requires testing
______Solusek Ro's Tower: Monolith of Fire (Floor 1) [Heroic] - OK
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Monolith of Fire (Floor 2) [Heroic] - Unsure if accessible in the heroic version, requires testing
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Monolith of Fire (Floor 3) [Heroic] - Unsure if accessible in the heroic version, requires testing
______Solusek Ro's Tower: Monolith of Fire (Floor 1) [Solo] - OK
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Monolith of Fire (Floor 2) [Solo] - OK
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Monolith of Fire (Floor 3) [Solo] - OK
______Solusek Ro's Tower: Radiance (Level 1) [Event Challenge] - Can't test yet due to lack of access
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Radiance (Level 2-5) [Event Challenge] - Unsure if accessible in the event challenge version, requires testing
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Radiance (Top) [Event Challenge] - Unsure if accessible in the event challenge version, requires testing
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Radiance (Bottom) [Event Challenge] - Unsure if accessible in the event challenge version, requires testing
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Radiance (Right) [Event Challenge] - Unsure if accessible in the event challenge version, requires testing
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Radiance (Left) [Event Challenge] - Unsure if accessible in the event challenge version, requires testing
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: Radiance (Back) [Event Challenge] - Unsure if accessible in the event challenge version, requires testing
______Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Level 1) [Expert] - OK
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Level 2-5) [Expert] - Unsure if accessible in the expert version, requires testing
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Verlixa Top) [Expert] - Unsure if accessible in the expert version, requires testing
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Verlixa Bottom) [Expert] - Unsure if accessible in the expert version, requires testing
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Verlixa Right) [Expert] - Unsure if accessible in the expert version, requires testing
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Verlixa Left) [Expert] - Unsure if accessible in the expert version, requires testing
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Verlixa Back) [Expert] - Unsure if accessible in the expert version, requires testing
______Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Level 1) [Heroic] - OK
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Level 2-5) [Heroic] - Unsure if accessible in the heroic version, requires testing
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Verlixa Top) [Heroic] - Unsure if accessible in the heroic version, requires testing
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Verlixa Bottom) [Heroic] - Unsure if accessible in the heroic version, requires testing
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Verlixa Right) [Heroic] - Unsure if accessible in the heroic version, requires testing
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Verlixa Left) [Heroic] - Unsure if accessible in the heroic version, requires testing
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Verlixa Back) [Heroic] - Unsure if accessible in the heroic version, requires testing
______Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Level 1) [Solo] - OK
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Level 2-5) [Solo] - OK
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Verlixa Top) [Solo] - OK
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Verlixa Bottom) [Solo] - OK
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Verlixa Right) [Solo] - OK
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Verlixa Left) [Solo] - OK
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core (Verlixa Back) [Solo] - OK
______Solusek Ro's Tower: House of the Rising Sun (Floor 1) [Public Quest] - OK
_________Solusek Ro's Tower: House of the Rising Sun (Floor 2) [Public Quest] - Unsure if accessible in the PQ version, requires testing
______Brackish Vaults [Duo] - DONE
______Brackish Vaults [Solo] - DONE but need to recheck
______Brackish Vaults: Realm of the Triumvirate [Raid] - Can't test yet due to lack of access
______The Molten Throne - New zonerect works, but need to test persistence after explosion.
______The Molten Throne: Hate's Essences [Tradeskill] - Mission DONE, need to check Sig
______The Molten Throne: Portals to Nowhere [Tradeskill] - Mission DONE, need to check Sig
______Soulbound Chamber - Good but need locs of Brethia and Bell.
______Shard of Hate: Gates of Scorn [Public Quest] - OK
___Shard of Hate: Eye Spy [Tradeskill] - OK
___Shard of Hate: Reignited Hatred [Raid] - OK
___Shard of Hate: Utter Contempt [Heroic] - OK
___Shard of Hate: Utter Contempt [Solo] - OK
___Shard of Hate: Udder Contempt [Herd Mode] - Can't test yet due to lack of access, double check name
___The Fabled Ruins of Guk: Halls of the Fallen [Heroic] - OK
___The Fabled Ruins of Guk: Halls of the Fallen [Solo] - OK
___The Fabled Ruins of Guk: Halls of the Fallen [Tradeskill Mission] - OK
___The Fabled Ruins of Guk: The Lower Corridors [Solo] - OK
___Artisan's Prism - DONE

Last edited by Pijotre : 01-15-2019 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Updated Molten Throne and Soulbound Chamber info
Unread 12-06-2018, 04:07 PM
EQ2MAP Developer

Thanks, just what i need
Will start with the sorting tomorrow.
Unread 12-06-2018, 04:42 PM
A Griffon

Good by then I should have gone through most.

Ok I think I added all we talked about so far, there should be only few zones left for PoP not in that list, I think at least 1 Molten Throne one and 2 tradeskill instances like Artisan's Prism in Plane of Magic.

The comments in red require your attention, blue is for me that testing hasn't been done.

Looks like I imagined the existence of a Torden PQ, asked on discord to confirm.

Last edited by Pijotre : 12-07-2018 at 03:35 AM.
Unread 12-07-2018, 03:53 AM
EQ2MAP Developer

Quote:
<ImageStyle displayname="Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Lightning Strikes (Atrium) [Tradeskills]" menugroup="TEST" Name="exp14_dun_bastion_of_thunder_ts_mission_0" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Lightning Strikes (Tower of the Rainkeeper) [Tradeskills]" menugroup="TEST" Name="exp14_dun_bastion_of_thunder_ts_mission_1" />
This failed, same name as exp14_dun_bastion_of_thunder_ts_0 and 1 need something more.
Any suggestions?
Unread 12-07-2018, 04:11 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnils View Post
Any suggestions?
Yeah like I said I don't even want you to add them as seperate maps, I'd rather have the mission and non mission version link to the same map.
exp14_dun_bastion_of_thunder_ts_mission_0 and exp14_dun_bastion_of_thunder_ts_0 to Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Lightning Strikes (Atrium) [Tradeskills]
and
exp14_dun_bastion_of_thunder_ts_mission_1 and exp14_dun_bastion_of_thunder_ts_1 to Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Lightning Strikes (Tower of the Rainkeeper) [Tradeskills]
As non of the other daily zones use different names, this seems to be a crutch by DBG that is not needed, as both instances are near identical.

And to quote you:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnils View Post
Actually I can, let me get back to this soon.

Last edited by Pijotre : 12-07-2018 at 05:02 AM.
Unread 12-07-2018, 06:15 AM
EQ2MAP Developer

I was going to add them as separate maps and combine POI's in game.
But i might be able to do it another way.
We need to test it.
Stay tuned

Ok fixed.

Should work in game now.

Last edited by jnils : 12-07-2018 at 06:34 AM.
Unread 12-07-2018, 07:05 AM
A Griffon

Well ok, still find the doubeling of the zones a bit annoying, but can you at least copy all the POIs from the _ts_ map to the _ts_mission maps.
Also did you only add them but not add them to the website map list to avoid confusion? Allowing only direct entries from in-game? Thats a good solution then.

Last edited by Pijotre : 12-07-2018 at 07:11 AM.
Unread 12-07-2018, 08:58 AM
EQ2MAP Developer

There is only one zone, no copying needed.
Unread 12-07-2018, 09:38 AM
A Griffon

Ok cool, will test it when it comes next on the daily quest giver.

Btw that adv_solo version of Brakish Vaults is indeed called Brackish Vaults [Duo], so you changed it correctly :-)

Last edited by Pijotre : 12-07-2018 at 11:20 AM.
Unread 12-08-2018, 04:54 PM
A Griffon

Default Missing PoP Zones

Changed the big thread back into white as a historical post and moved the last few missing ones in here:

Testing feedback:

Molten Throne needs more testing before it can be added!

--------------------------------------------------

The Molten Throne

<ImageStyle displayname="The Molten Throne" Name="exp14_dun_molten_throne" />
- Uses a very similar map to The Molten Throne: Hate's Essences [Tradeskill] (Post #6 Picture #2 in this forum) at the beginning, but transforms during the quest to this map. Can we just reuse it? At least til somone can make a better one which is unlikely as it is a one off zone for the signature questline.
- Zone rect returned (world) nonsense again so don't have a rect for you.
- Its a subzone of Coliseum of Valor, which in itself is a subzone of Plane of Magic.
These 2 maps [Editor's Note: Soulbound Chamber and The Molten Throne] don't exist as HC maps, not much i can do for now.
While I don't know what HC stands for, would it help if I made screenshots of the ones I mean? Do they have to have a specific format (size/filetype)?
HC stand for HardCoded , the map is coded into the game and nothing you can access as a file.
All maps we have added (except one) are HC maps. The picture is only used for the web site to show a picture.
We can still add a map if we have a Name and a zonerect, but we need to supply our own picture in dds format.
Not sure its worth the download file size for a one time access map.

Understandable viewpoint, but I think with todays filesizes a small price to pay, but no urgency. Main problem will be to get a zone rect, proberbly have to calculate it if possible.
Also just found out, that its not a one off zone, you can get a daily mission for that zone to "relive" the events.

- Added *.dds and *.jpg for this zone, you need to however find the zonerect info in the DB (try The Molten Throne: Hate's Essences [Tradeskill])

Code:
<ImageStyle Name="exp14_dun_molten_throne" displayname="The Molten Throne" zonerect="-762, -529, 766, 614">
<ImageFrame Source="images/maps/map_exp14_dun_molten_throne.dds" SourceRect="0,0,800,600" />
</ImageStyle>
- Checked the zonerect and its not right, the map appears fien, but my character doesn't show up! From my experience making maps now the coordinates don't make much sense. I usually get results like these if I use a "." or "," by the numpad on my german keyboard for seperating decimals of the zonerect in the svg. Only the "," (next to my "m" key) gives good results. Do you have another way getting a good zonerect or do I have to get some coordinates and add them to the map to calculate one?
Think if you get a few loc points to mapper live you might be able to do a calculation.
Calculated a new zonerect (see below), but want to test if it changes after the explosion, before we add it.

The Molten Throne: Hate's Essences [Tradeskill]
(exp14_dun_molten_throne_tradeskill) -2558.00, 354.00, -1053.00, 1530.00

The Molten Throne: Portals to Nowhere [Tradeskill]
(exp14_dun_molten_throne_tradeskill_02) -2558.00, 354.00, -1053.00, 1530.00

The Molten Throne (Before Explosion)
(exp14_dun_molten_throne) -762, -529, 766, 614

The following need some work still:

Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change [Solo]:

<ImageStyle displayname="Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change (Tower of the Rainkeeper) [Solo]" menugroup="TEST" Name="see below" />
- Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change [Solo] has a second level (for the signature questline), but that seems to have no seperate displayname.
- /map2_show_zone_rect still shows the Tower to be exp14_dun_bastion_of_thunder_02_solo just like the Atrium, however we have a map for the upper level too (Its the same one as Torden, BoT: Lightning Strikes (Tower of the Rainkeeper)[Tradeskills] = Zone rect: -363.00, -291.00, 417.00, 294.00 (exp14_dun_bastion_of_thunder_ts_1) ).
- Also nothing in the atrium map is higher than 500 and nothing in the Tower map is lower than 900, so could the zone be devided into 2 maps like we do for Solusek's Eye (Original content when eq2 came out) and the second map be added to the upper floor?
- Names should be "Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change (Atrium) [Solo]" = lower part of the map = current map (TS_0) and "Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change (Tower of the Rainkeeper) [Solo]" = upper part of the map = with the new map (TS_1).
- Will test your suggested settings (still haven't done so yet):
<ImageStyle Name="exp14_dun_bastion_of_thunder_02_solo_1" displayname="Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change (Tower of the Rainkeeper) [Solo]" zonerect="-363.00, -291.00, 417.00, 294.00" heightmin="700">
<ImageFrame Source="images/maps/map_exp14_dun_nektulos_tradeskill.dds" SourceRect="0,0,800,600" />
</ImageStyle>

Plane of Disease:

<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Disease" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_03_solo" />
- This zone does proberbly not exist, might have been replaced with the duo version.

Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]:

<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]0" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_raid_0" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]1" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_raid_1" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]2" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_raid_2" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]3" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_raid_3" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]4" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_raid_4" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]5" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_raid_5" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]6" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_raid_6" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]7" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_raid_7" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]8" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_raid_8" />
- While the displayname for the raid is correct I can't be sure of the different Floor names, as I don't have access yet and its doubtful I'll ever have access :-(
- All Solusek Ro's Tower zones are subzones of Coliseum of Valor, which in itself is a subzone of Plane of Magic.
Will add them as soon i get the real names.
To much work to change the names later, need to edit 3 diffrent DataBase Tables to change names.
Still miss a good tool to do that fast from one place. (I need to program it first, to lazy).
But if its rely urgent i can do it.

Naah, no urgency, I‘ll see if I can ask some raiding friends about the zone.

Artisan Mesa & Artisan Terrace:

<ImageStyle displayname="Artisan Mesa" Name="???" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Artisan Terrace" Name="???" />
- These are 2 more instances like the Artisan's Prism, but I need to grind faction to get their name and layout.

The Starfire Realm:

<ImageStyle displayname="The Starfire Realm" Name="???" />
- A faction quest instance I have already done on my main, so need to wait for the next one to grind the faction, all of which will take a while.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	map_exp14_dun_molten_throne.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	8902  
Attached Files
File Type: dds map_exp14_dun_molten_throne.dds (234.5 KB, 156 views)

Last edited by Pijotre : 01-15-2019 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Tested Molten Throne and added new map!
Unread 12-08-2018, 05:45 PM
EQ2MAP Developer

Updated some info.