EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Chit-Chat

Unread 03-20-2010, 05:32 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Item IDs for Defiler's Essence charm?

Unlike the Dark Heat and Shard of Essence, there are many versions across tiers of the Crystallized optional charm. I wondering if someone knows all of the item id's for the Defilers' Crystallized optional charm that is summoned upon a death blow.

Lootdb.com only has handful of them. I suppose I will find the info eventually.. I am just wondering if someone has already found this information and could share the item id for the adept, expert, and master versions of the various Crystallized optional charms across the tiers.

I use the item id data to create a macro with the all the various /use_itemvdl commands for each version of the charm.

Ugh, I am getting annoyed missing out of the use of the charm only due to the fact that I am not aware of it existing in my inventory.

Does anyone have these items ids or some of the ids?

Thanks for the time and for reading.

Last edited by SkyBeeX : 03-20-2010 at 05:36 PM.
Unread 03-20-2010, 07:52 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Drag it to your chat, get the id from your log files.

Also if you make a macro can't you just drag'n'drop items directly in there anyway?
Unread 03-20-2010, 09:53 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

I would have to actually have the item in my inventory for both of those approaches to work. Lootdb.com only have a few of them.

Create a new macro. Add command input line. Enter "/use_itemvdl 1358062844" and do that for every item. Click Ok.

BUT ... the bug with this is that, if ya open the macro again, you will just see blank "<drag item here to use>" box instead of the command line "/use_itemvdl 1358062844" if the item is not present in the character's inventory. This is not a problem as long as ya do not click ok after ya open the macro; if ya do click ok, then the /use_itemvdl commands are erased from the macro and ya gotta redo the entire macro.

So, this is a one time macro setup when done correctly ... For my "use power item macro", I have :

Dark Heart (Adept) use_itemvdl 1358062844
Dark Heart (Expert) use_itemvdl -1090779696
Dark Heart (Master) use_itemvdl 1497639127

Shard of Essence (Adept) use_itemvdl 2110730487
Shard of Essence (Expert) use_itemvdl -1816047141
Shard of Essence (Master) use_itemvdl 1954118876

Followed by other items such as signets, power roots, potions, manastones that I just dragged and dropped into the macro since I can obtain the items from crafting or vendors. The proper /use_itemvdl commands of these items can be used as well.

This allows me to use one button to cast any power item, AND I do not have to remember to check my inventory to know if i actually have a dark heart or shard of essences. I have a seperate hotbar that keeps me up to date of recast timers. Each time I click the macro, the macro will only cast the items listed that are in my inventory, one item at a time per macro click, from top to bottom. Also, added the heroic starter cast at the end of the macro to ensure the last power item is not also cast.

I am doing the same for heal items BUT ... Unlike the shards and hearts, there are many many more versions of the Defiler's Crystallized charm group heal item. I do not need to be aware of the item's recasts so I will not have the Crystallized charms on my hotbar.

Unfortunately, lootdb only have a couple of the tier8 ones and a couple lower tier. I am just wondering if anyone could share the item link. Just copy the item link in-game, then paste it in a reply to this thread. The item link will look something like :

\aITEM -1700639885 788372606:[Crystallized Essence (Journeyman)]\/a

Not expecting one person to give all this info, just post what you have available at the moment.

Thanks to anyone with Defiler characters willing to give input. I appreciate the time and thanks for reading.

Last edited by SkyBeeX : 03-21-2010 at 08:07 PM.
Unread 03-21-2010, 08:08 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

bump, updated my previous post for clarity.