EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 11-11-2018, 04:28 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Guk
Default 2 problems

I can't find the window where the menu button is on my screen. Is there some way to get the windows reset to default locations so I can find it? Also, it seems I have to /loadui and pick the profit every time I get into game. Is that normal?
Unread 11-11-2018, 05:20 PM
A Brown Bear

I can't find the window where the menu button is on my screen. I tried full screen mode and I unchecked the box that allows stuff to be offscreen. I can't seem to cure myself using the mini buttons under my name or anyone else for that matter whether in group or raid. Will post ss.

I did an unistall and reinstall deleting eq2.ini and the problems NOT resolved.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000118.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	8813  Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000120.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	8814  

Last edited by teyabs : 11-14-2018 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Cleared up two other problems I was having, but still have the original two problems.
Unread 11-14-2018, 12:03 AM
A Brown Bear

If there is no fix for this can anyone recommend a UI that actually is working now? I need the little click to cure buttons more than anything else.
Unread 11-14-2018, 12:43 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

If you right-click the experience bar and minimize/maximize, you will toggle the floating window that has the EQII button. I have not seen a problem with the cure buttons in a long time -- is it possible the transparent part of another window is covering up that area?

Unread 11-14-2018, 01:51 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
If you right-click the experience bar and minimize/maximize, you will toggle the floating window that has the EQII button. I have not seen a problem with the cure buttons in a long time -- is it possible the transparent part of another window is covering up that area?

I went ahead and uninstalled the UI for the third time. I hit F10 and moved the raid window around and that didn't help with curing. I waited a few days for some possible help, but when none was forthcoming I just uninstalled. Right now just using the EQ2 default ui. It just seems to much of a headache to always be having issues. Thanks for the possible fixes and taking the time to write though. It is appreciated.