Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 05-06-2010, 12:30 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conandar View Post
First, I want to say thanks for the patience shown to clueless users like me. However (you knew there was a "but", didn't you? lol), I have been having an issue with the target window.

A complete reinstall of the UI doesn't help here. Sometimes, on its default setting, the target window gets cut off leaving just a sliver of the power meter left. I can see the top of the window until about 2 pixels of the top of the power meter and the rest of the window is empty. The thing is, if I click on the T in the upper left corner to switch to the other view, that one looks fine, but switching back to the first view is still bugged. I have checked to make sure there is nothing else in the way, even a hidden window of some sort. What am I missing now?
This bug has been around for a while now, and I've yet to be able to pin it down completely! It used to never happen to me, then it started, then I thought I fixed it for good, and then it crept back

I'm not sure what causes it, but it seems like being in the mode that ends up that way after zoning is when it occurs.

I'll revisit this bug and try to squash it once and for all!
Unread 05-10-2010, 03:16 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Installing group/raid window

I am having problems installing the group and raid windows. I dont really understand the instuction notes that were given on the page. Im using profitUI. When i try to put then in it messes up everything.
Unread 05-10-2010, 06:05 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriin View Post
I am having problems installing the group and raid windows. I dont really understand the instuction notes that were given on the page. Im using profitUI. When i try to put then in it messes up everything.
You should just be able to unzip the file into your Profit UI folder, but I couldn't tell you if it's compatible or not. I'm not sure what other files affect the group/raid windows in the ProfitUI compilation, so there could be behind-the-scenes stuff going on there.

Maybe anyone someone else who has that UI with my mods installed over top could assist.
Unread 05-10-2010, 08:26 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
I'm not sure what other files affect the group/raid windows in the ProfitUI compilation,
IIRC only the background opacity of non-ProfitUI windows should be affected.
Unread 05-16-2010, 07:31 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Default can i make the group window icons bigger

I apologize if I missed it in the forums or if i facepalmed it in game but...

I can't seem to find a way to make the clickies on group members bigger, or in fact the names/bars themselves.

My wife usually plays the healer and am trying to ease her into the new interface after years of the default. (we both love it BTW thank you!)

The problem is her eyes aren't all that great and at higher rez the icons are tiny.

Even i would have trouble clicking them in the heat of battle... Unless they grow in size when needed. she hasn't hunted with it yet so not sure.

So the ability to make them bigger would be great if possible.

Sorry if i missed something obvious.

Thanks.
Unread 05-16-2010, 07:35 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueldr View Post
I apologize if I missed it in the forums or if i facepalmed it in game but...

I can't seem to find a way to make the clickies on group members bigger, or in fact the names/bars themselves.

My wife usually plays the healer and am trying to ease her into the new interface after years of the default. (we both love it BTW thank you!)

The problem is her eyes aren't all that great and at higher rez the icons are tiny.

Even i would have trouble clicking them in the heat of battle... Unless they grow in size when needed. she hasn't hunted with it yet so not sure.

So the ability to make them bigger would be great if possible.

Sorry if i missed something obvious.

Thanks.
There's no easy way of making the clickable buttons/icons any bigger. To do so, I would have to increase the size of just about everything, and adjust the code accordingly. The only problem with making multi-sized versions is trying to maintain them all which can be very time consuming.

I've tried to keep the same size elements of the default UI and improve upon them with more features.

And unfortunately there's no way to "scale" the UI elements.
Unread 05-17-2010, 07:14 AM
A Griffawn

Server: Runnyeye

I haven't had a close look, but if half the things have the same size, or keep the same distance in size from eachother when scaling, you could link it to a dummy window's size and drop a slider somewhere in your options, maybe?
Unread 05-17-2010, 02:35 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswebstar View Post
I haven't had a close look, but if half the things have the same size, or keep the same distance in size from eachother when scaling, you could link it to a dummy window's size and drop a slider somewhere in your options, maybe?
It just wouldn't be that easy. I'm sure it's doable, but the code would have to connect to literally every element, and then update the positioning code for the buttons to match.

Re-sizing elements isn't so bad, but making sure they don't overlap would be the pain.

If more of the elements were in maybe a composite container, rather than a page it might be easier. But since a lot of things get hard coded, not a lot you can change without losing some functionality. Though the UI has made forwards steps since day 1. At least... a few
Unread 06-07-2010, 12:07 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Problem with Bank BagUI

Hi there. Really love your mods

Ive been using your bag UIs for quite a bit, but ive had a problem i cant seem to get rid of for a while now and i finnaly decicded to ask for help :P

One of my bank bags will NOT save either the UI scale nor the placement settings. Ive tried changing the actual bag in the slot, renaming it, etc.

Any ideas? All the other bank bags, and regular inv bags save just fine.
Unread 06-07-2010, 08:18 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Strangely enough, I have the same issue. Except in my case it's two bank boxes.
Unread 06-07-2010, 01:28 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy View Post
Hi there. Really love your mods

Ive been using your bag UIs for quite a bit, but ive had a problem i cant seem to get rid of for a while now and i finnaly decicded to ask for help :P

One of my bank bags will NOT save either the UI scale nor the placement settings. Ive tried changing the actual bag in the slot, renaming it, etc.

Any ideas? All the other bank bags, and regular inv bags save just fine.
I have this problem too on occasion. It's a bug that has been around in the global UI forever. Usually the best solution is to open your character's UIsettings.xml file when out of game, and delete all the Bag_clones under the Inventory section.

Name="Bag_clone_x_x"

Starting fresh with that and setting up all your bags again may be tedious, but may end up solving the problem... for a while
Unread 06-09-2010, 03:43 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
I have this problem too on occasion. It's a bug that has been around in the global UI forever. Usually the best solution is to open your character's UIsettings.xml file when out of game, and delete all the Bag_clones under the Inventory section.

Name="Bag_clone_x_x"

Starting fresh with that and setting up all your bags again may be tedious, but may end up solving the problem... for a while
Ahhha!
Thnx for the info
Unread 07-08-2010, 12:29 AM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis
Default Merchant Window with Token+Cash not fit

Hello

Been using pieces of the UI for quite some time. Thanks for all the work! Ran into an issue with the Merchant window where the price of an item was a Token (and) xG xS xC and the Token image was covering up part of the cash price. I believe I was looking at the Far Seas Faction/Token merchant in Mara when I noticed this. I should have grabbed a screenshot. I'll get one so I can show you what I'm seeing.

(It's not that big a deal since you can select the item and tell the complete cost at the bottom)

Mysstie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	drumsui_marketwindow_farseas.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	7336  

Last edited by Mysstie : 07-08-2010 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Attached screen shot.
Unread 07-08-2010, 10:56 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysstie View Post
Hello

Been using pieces of the UI for quite some time. Thanks for all the work! Ran into an issue with the Merchant window where the price of an item was a Token (and) xG xS xC and the Token image was covering up part of the cash price. I believe I was looking at the Far Seas Faction/Token merchant in Mara when I noticed this. I should have grabbed a screenshot. I'll get one so I can show you what I'm seeing.

(It's not that big a deal since you can select the item and tell the complete cost at the bottom)

Mysstie
I had meant to fix this error a while back, but I had forgotten about it. Thanks for the reminder!
Unread 07-08-2010, 12:50 PM
A Coastal Crab

Quote:
An unforseen affect of the most recent change will force me to have to revert the group/raid windows back to using just the text from the windows.

I didn't think through the change of the r1-r24/g1-g6 update, so will change this back shortly.
I see in the full version that you have reverted back, but in early June, I downloaded the raid window only and it still says "Mana Flow r1" instead of "Mana Flow Pezz." This is my first foray into modding the UI, so I am not very skilled at it, but while I await a reply, I am going to download the full DrumsUI and try to pull out the raid pieces to see if I can fix this myself.

I love the ability to cast spells on raid members without having to retarget!

Thanks!!!!
Unread 07-08-2010, 02:07 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezzax View Post
I see in the full version that you have reverted back, but in early June, I downloaded the raid window only and it still says "Mana Flow r1" instead of "Mana Flow Pezz." This is my first foray into modding the UI, so I am not very skilled at it, but while I await a reply, I am going to download the full DrumsUI and try to pull out the raid pieces to see if I can fix this myself.

I love the ability to cast spells on raid members without having to retarget!

Thanks!!!!
Make sure you have downloaded the latest version from the Raid window page with the top-right, red Download button, and didn't use the link near the bottom (that's the archived download).

If that doesn't help, I'll compare again to everything. But I just quickly compared that individual download to my current UI folder and they match.

Cheers!
Unread 07-11-2010, 05:32 AM
A Grassland Beetle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Any plans for consolidating the detrimental effects on the raid frame similar to how Aditu has done with his raid window: http://www.eq2interface.com/download...llPriests.html ?

I like having the cure button settings/macros all done via the in-game configuration you have (so i can blanket changes across all windows) but have really grown to love the two detrimental icons for curing - very space saving.
Unread 07-11-2010, 01:02 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qupe View Post
Any plans for consolidating the detrimental effects on the raid frame similar to how Aditu has done with his raid window: http://www.eq2interface.com/download...llPriests.html ?

I like having the cure button settings/macros all done via the in-game configuration you have (so i can blanket changes across all windows) but have really grown to love the two detrimental icons for curing - very space saving.
I'll see what I can come up with. This could be a good toggle if I get a group window version with the cures off to the side to match.

I just need to be careful with "layout chanegs" in the raid window, cause that's a lot of code to change for all 24 member slots...

But I have an idea
Unread 07-20-2010, 10:51 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Default Active Journal window

Hello

I really like your active journal window but I can't figure out how to get the little arrow on the side to show up. The one that is in the picture that shows the quest is a green level quest. What am I missing?
Unread 07-21-2010, 01:07 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessAriel View Post
Hello

I really like your active journal window but I can't figure out how to get the little arrow on the side to show up. The one that is in the picture that shows the quest is a green level quest. What am I missing?
The arrows show up when you mouse-over each quest name that is pinned in the Active Quest window.
Unread 08-08-2010, 06:37 PM
A Coastal Crab

Recently installed the group/raid window mods any chance of getting subclasses added to the window? It's not a big deal for raids but if you pug alot as a healer i'm always forgetting which one is the tank.
Unread 08-18-2010, 12:01 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown

Decided to try out this UI since it was updated for GU57 pretty darn quick and timely.
Only issue i had was that the implied target is not working. Just thought I would let you know so you could fix it.
Unread 08-18-2010, 05:23 PM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis
Default Guild Window: Flag and Online in middle of window

Using your updated GU57 Guild Window and the Flag and Members Online are showing in the middle of the window on all tabs. I guess they are not adjusting their position during window resizing. Other than that, everything else of yours that I am using seems to working fine. Here's a screen shot:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	drumsui_guildwindow_flagonline-08-18-2010.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	7370  
Unread 08-18-2010, 05:28 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Thanks, I realized what I did as soon as someone else pointed it out.

I'll look into the Implied target, no clue why that wouldn't be working
Will have these fixes out tonight sometime.
Unread 08-18-2010, 06:31 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Permafrost
Default Tradeskill window not working w/UD57

Hi Drums,

First of all, thank you for having the update ready for today. You're awesome!

There's a problem with the tradeskill window. There's only 5 reactives showing. The 6th is missing. Also, before when you hit enter to repeat, it went right into the next combine ...which was great! Now everytime you hit enter it brings up the fuel detail window first, so you have to hit enter twice. I'd much rather not see the fuel window.

Another issue I'm having is my bag hotkeys arent working anymore, except for my first bag ...but I cant drag and drop any of the other bags from inventory window over to my hotbar.

Thanks again for all your great mods and timely updates