EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 11-10-2007, 02:31 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Beta 1
Default Adding other pieces to Fetish

First off, I am really loving the latest Fetish Nightfall release but there is one thing I have a question about and I was wondering if I could get some help w/ it.

Ok, I don't care much for the inventory, dressing room and inspect windows that come w/ the base Nightfall package. So I use the [DragonwulfUI] Advanced 6-way Inventory + Dressing Room and I was wondering if there is a way to have it skinned w/ the Nightfall motif? I have tried the suggestion from the FAQ and copied the lines that were different in the DragonwulfUI eq2ui_inventory.xml into the Fetish eq2ui_inventory.xml but it didn't seem to do anything. The DragonwulfUI inventory works fine, all features are intact and everything, it just isn't skinned like the rest of the UI and has the default UI skin. That's the only thing I can't seem to get working, and it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Now, if it would be a really big change to make and things would have be changed all over then don't worry about. However, if it's something simple like just adding the correct lines into an XML somewhere, I'm totally willing to do it myself and if someone could list what I need to do I'd be extremely greatfull for any help anyone can provide.

Also, while I'm at it, would it be possible to add a couple lines somewhere so I would be able to see what other people have equipped in their appearance slots when I open the inspect window? That's the only other issue I have with this excellent UI and I really appreciate anyones help.

Thanks much

Last edited by teddyboy420 : 11-10-2007 at 02:51 PM.
Unread 11-10-2007, 06:13 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow
Send a message via Yahoo to Zonx

Inspect is being updated with the ROK release.

Reskinning DWs 6-way inventory will require you to change all style references to a Fetish style. You'll aslo need to change the text colors. Kinda major if you're not used to modding EQ2.