POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Vaedenmoor: Heart of Nightmares [Raid]
- Terris-Thule will no longer speed up her casting of her AE spells with the removal of the "Daydream" spell.
- Corrected an issue that would occasionally cause Saryrn and Terris-Thule to become immune to all damage.
Chamber of Rejuvenation [Raid]
- Summoned Detonators should now prefer to arm themselves if there is an abundance of inert detonators already in play.
- Increased the amount of time between Summoned Detonators slightly.
- You can now use "detect weakness" on noxious clouds.
Arcanna'se Spire: Order and Chaos [Raid]
- Shanaira the Prestigious should no longer require a specific one of two different combos for magic and physical damage.
Commune of K'Dal
- K'Dal the Deceiver can once again be attacked when he spawns.
- Tormented Visage now has a very short casting time.
- Tormented Visage requires the caster to be in combat to maintain and no longer persists through death.
- Expert's Prestigious Wand of Power no longer requires ammo.
- Armor from the Summoned Ones have had their purple adornment slot changed to an orange adornment slot.
- The following original raid bosses have been adjusted to ensure that they always drop fabled and legendary loot: Makuto and Shakuto, Arch Lich Udalan, King Zalak the Ancient, Overlord Oxulius, Mjolni the Bringer of Storms, Dythra the Gloombringer, Ar'ticae the Frost Maiden, Raegh the Protector, and Tremblar the Behemoth.
- Wallflowers - The number of Thexian guards triggered by the last scrying stone has been reduced.
- Bhoughbh Nova-Prime MkII's appearance can no longer be used through Possess Essence.