EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 04-27-2020, 03:36 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Crushbone
Default toons not showing bags on Utility

Having created and played serveral new toons, when I use the utility, to see what is in bags, when on another toon, ( a benefit I truly love), I get the the armor, just not the bags, whose slots are blank. yet most of all my other toons show bags. Did I miss something in set uP?
Unread 04-29-2020, 05:08 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

If your bag slots are blank on a certain character, log in with that character and click the Inventory button. It's on the first tab of the Character window right above your bags (looks like a strongbox). After you've done that you should be able to see/search the character's bags from the utility.

Unread 05-08-2020, 04:08 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Bags still not displaying

I have logged into toon who is effected by this (no bags showing up when I open inventory tab).

This is the case on just two of 17 toons I have. I have logged into each of those toons multiply times, and selected the button that does the inventory. I get the blue bar as it scans and then get the OK button. But when I open the app and selected inventory and then the toon in question, still no bags are displayed.
Unread 05-09-2020, 10:04 AM
A Griffon

Are there special characters in their names? (é á ô etc)

Unread 05-10-2020, 08:01 AM
A Brown Bear

Default darqUI issues

Using version 3.1.2.1, a couple of toons including the three with issues of no bags showing up in Inventory viewing.

Toons affected: Anterok, Ghosttriderr, and Neskia.

When looking at quick set up it also shows Ghosttriderr as a level 39 when he is now a 120 for a week or so.

I have logged into each of the effected toons and clicked on chest for EQ2Interface up dates, then logged into DarqUI to view bags and the bag slots still show nothing, yet all my other toons not mentioned show the bags.

This whole issue is most likely NOT repeat NOT your UI issue, but most likely my inability to understand what I am doing. I'm not a hard core player, but a causal player.

Any Help would be great, I would even be ok (with the lock down going on in the US, to give phone number to you to do a verbal walk through.

Anyway, I do truly LOVE the UI .

I'm ancient (67) and most differently NOT a computer or gamer geek or Pro.

Thanks in advance
Unread 05-13-2020, 09:09 AM
A Griffon

For characters that are not showing the correct adventure level, that's an easy fix. Log in to the Character Select screen. (In the EQII LaunchPad click PLAY instead of selecting a specific character. You don't have to log in to each character, just Character Select.) This will update all of your character profiles with fresh information from the Daybreak server. Repeat for any other EQII accounts you may have. After you've done this, your characters' stats should show correctly in the utility.

It's a long shot, but this may be the issue with your bagless characters. For example, if you have never logged in to Character Select since they were created, the inventory module is bypassing them.

Unread 05-29-2020, 05:04 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle

I have this issue as well. My gear was showing correctly but no bags or items. I checked the log file that gets generated but it had a file name of EQ2INV31_Character instead of my character's name. I renamed this file and it loaded the items fine.

Not an expert, but I did find this line in the persona xml file:
('EQ2INV31_')##(Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.WindowFrame.LeftGrouper.Title.Text)

Since the title of this frame is "Character", that could explain it. I tried updating it to use the dynamic CharName field and that writes the correct log file name. E.g:
('EQ2INV31_')##(Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.CharName.Text)
Unread 05-30-2020, 06:41 AM
A Griffon

Thanks to chiefmack9 and theit8514 for reporting this. You are correct, while working on a new feature I had disabled the dynamic data for titlebar text on this window. Since this field normally displays your current character's name, the inventory files were being incorrectly named "Character."

Version 3.058 of the Character (Persona) window is on the server and should fix the issue. Thanks to both for the heads-up, and please post again if you have any more trouble.