EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 07-21-2007, 08:30 AM
A Coastal Crab

Default Can't chat - english/german Post ;)

Hello together,

I have a big problem with my profit UI and I hope you can help.

My english isn't very good, but I hope you understand me... (i'm from Germany - Server: Valor)

My problem:

It's always the same, and I heard that more players have this problem. But I don't find anything in this forum.

I have often problems with the UI after an LU (that's nothing new) so I download the latest version and install it new.

But than it's always the same: I cant chat. I have chat bars, but I can't wrote something. the little chatbubbel on the side is misssing, the line to chat, too. I only have scroll bar.

I don't know what I should do. Sometimes I can load an old UI (if the window is there), sometimes I can open a new chat and it works, but most of all, nothing help. And so I have to download and install the ProfitUI so long since I have a chatline.

Now I have the strange problem: On my PC everything works. I zip the Folder and send it to my girlfriend - it doesn't work on her pc!!! Voodo??? I can't understand this.

Please help!!!

Thanks Cimi

In German:

Ich weiß das auch viele Deutsche das hier lesen evtl kann mir ja von euch jmd helfen. Ich hab einfach keine Möglichkeit zu chatten wenn ich die ProfitUI neu installiere, oder - den ordner auf einem anderen PC verwenden will. Und jedesmal solange neu laden, installieren, testen bis es ausnahmsweise mal geht und dann die ui neu aufbauen ist echt ermüdend. Hat jmd eine Idee??
Ich hab zwar chattabs, aber man kann einfach nicht darin chatten, die "linie" dafür fehlt komplett - sprich die unterste mit der kleinen chatblase an der seite.
Unread 07-21-2007, 09:24 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Splitpaw

I have the same problem, you have to right-click the chatwindow and select
"Always Chat Here" on every login.

And for the missing chatbubble, rightclick the chatwindow and select
"Window Settings" press the "Default Opacities" and the bubble should become visible.
Unread 07-22-2007, 09:21 AM
A Griffon

Server: Valor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMaggot View Post
I have the same problem, you have to right-click the chatwindow and select
"Always Chat Here" on every login.

And for the missing chatbubble, rightclick the chatwindow and select
"Window Settings" press the "Default Opacities" and the bubble should become visible.
To give a quick translation:

Die Chatblase und die Linie bekommst du zurück durch Rechtsklicken ins Chatfenster, dann "Fenstereinstellungen" auswählen und auf "Standarddeckkraft" klicken, sie werden dann wieder sichtbar (bzw. "Rahmen und Titel" auf "Kein" stellen).

mfg