EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 04-24-2021, 08:24 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Icon bar question, really odd thing happening

Icon bar, 1st icon has Shadowscream Scroll of Effectiveness in it, been in for a month or two, working fine. Last week I ran out of the scrolls, bought more put them in the same slot, same backpack they were in. Click icon on Icon bar, get the message, "You may only use items from your inventory". Odd, so grabbed the stack to my standard hot bars, works fine. Odd.

Used Unified to clear that Icon bar icon, logged, added it back, logged, Icon bar icon is now back, still same error. Looks like I just ran out of Shadowscream Scroll of Talent also, buying a couple on broker. Placed in bags and it works great.

So, after raid I will clear the slot again, and try adding to an empty slot to test
Unread 04-25-2021, 08:07 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

That's the error message you get when you have some of a scroll/potion/etc in your inventory and also some in your bank or shared bank. It works correctly from your hotbars because you're pointing to that specific stack, but the Icon Bar is using an internal command to cast. The internal command looks for any occurrence of that scroll starting (for unknown reasons) with your bank.

It would be nice if potions/scrolls/etc were checked from inventory first, but that's something only the developers can change. In the meantime, check to make sure the only place you have them is in your character's personal bags.

Unread 04-27-2021, 09:42 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Server: Antonia Bayle

Thanks, that was certainly it.