EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 01-30-2018, 03:32 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown
Default Darqui Icon Bar

I am having a hard time figuring out how to configure the Icon Bar, I love the UI just loaded few weeks ago and got all latest updates but can not figure out how to use it. Need any help pleese thankyou
Unread 01-30-2018, 08:12 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

In the utility or the in-game Window Manager there is a button with a question mark [?] in the upper right-hand corner. From the Icon Bar setup page click the [?] and you will see quite a bit of help. Please post again if you are still having trouble with it.
Unread 01-30-2018, 10:42 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
In the utility or the in-game Window Manager there is a button with a question mark [?] in the upper right-hand corner. From the Icon Bar setup page click the [?] and you will see quite a bit of help. Please post again if you are still having trouble with it.
yes i work thru that and doesnt help Sorry I sound like a idiot but i cant figure it out i save hot bars by the button open icon bar and cant get past there, says if i click on a unconfigured button a pop up window should come up but it does not just lost thx if ya can give help off of this
Unread 01-31-2018, 08:11 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

If you saved your hotbars then you are almost done. In the utility, choose your character and Icon Bar at the top of the window. If you don't see the dropdowns, click the house icon at the top of the utility. Next click My Hotbars and you should see your saved hotbars. If you want something that is not in the hotbars, type it into Slot Name and click Lookup.
Unread 01-31-2018, 10:57 AM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
If you saved your hotbars then you are almost done. In the utility, choose your character and Icon Bar at the top of the window. If you don't see the dropdowns, click the house icon at the top of the utility. Next click My Hotbars and you should see your saved hotbars. If you want something that is not in the hotbars, type it into Slot Name and click Lookup.
I got it now thank you, it all came together now and yes this UI is great thanks for making it and supporting it Thanks again