EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 01-16-2007, 05:09 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default 2nd time newbie

I used to play eq2 about a year ago and used nightfall fetish and installed it and the eq2map updater without any problems.

I'm trying to to it again and can't get it to work for the life of me. I've made my bobsui folder inside my UI folder which is inside my eq2 folder. I extracted nightfall fetish to bobsui. I went to make my .ini file like it said but found it already made with the eq2 map updater thing, so I deleted what they had in there and pasted the code for bobsui in there.

Well, nothings working right. When I use the loadui command ingame, I get only the default option. I screwed something up, but after reading the directions half a dozen times I can't see what it is. Anyone?

edit: well I found some install instructions on this page which were somewhat different than the ones I found where I dl'd the UI. I installed the map updater first, and also apparently you dl the UI right to the eq2 folder instead of making a new folder which I used to call bobsui. OK, maybe it'll work now?

Last edited by dagiffy : 01-16-2007 at 05:17 PM. Reason: found new info
Unread 01-17-2007, 01:16 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

don't use the command /loadui, it doesn't work.

First install Nightfall Fetish (it should update eq2.ini buy itself) no need to rename the file or anything. then update using the EQ2map updater and everything should work right.

if you really want it to be bobsui though, then edit eq2.ini afterward to reflect the changes.
Unread 01-17-2007, 02:19 PM
A Brown Bear

thanks..I did what you said and it works fine. The instructions for installing where I downloaded the UI are somewhat different than they are here.