EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 06-06-2019, 10:44 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Unkown
Default How do I rebuild the quick camp list?

I've located the basic account window, and made sure that I have two separate accounts listed. I haven't yet tested the new setup, because I tried erasing everything and restarting pretty much new. However, the quick camp list reflects the incorrect names (with some w's), and doesn't work for camping between accounts. How do I fix this? The list is also incomplete, showing all of the toons from one account, and only two toons from the second account. The names from the second account show the w, which was removed when I renamed the toons. The toons are updated correctly in the account camp list.

Last edited by bluja000 : 06-06-2019 at 10:46 PM.
Unread 06-07-2019, 01:49 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Everfrost

From the Shutdown (Camp) window in DarqUI, click on the Rebuild button, upper right.

You could also click on the Update account list button, lower right, however you will have to re-enter the Account names and passwords if you do.
Unread 06-07-2019, 05:37 PM
A Berserk Golem

Ehe. I tried that, but the list didn't update. And it didn't work earlier either, so I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong. Not sure what though. I'm wondering if I shouldn't remove the UI folder entirely, and I reinstall it?
Unread 06-08-2019, 01:21 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

If the camp list is not correct, it's likely the names on the Quick Setup page need to be updated. The remedy for this will be similar to the issue you had in this thread -- namely logging in to Character Select for each of your two accounts. This should refresh the names to their current spellings. Do the camp list names appear correctly after doing this and clicking the Rebuild button?

Unread 06-08-2019, 08:36 PM
A Berserk Golem

No. I have two accounts, and only the characters that are on the original account are actually listed properly. The account camp list shows both accounts, and the names are all listed correctly. I have renamed the characters on the second account, removing all of the additional "w's", so that all of the names are as intended. Before I even posted, I had tried rebuilding the list, and yet it came back again, incorrect. Out of the 15 or so different toons on the second account, only two are listed in the quick camp list, and both are improperly named. But they are properly named in the account camp list, and I have gone into the Settings>delete settings section, and removed all of the extra characters. I really don't see where else I can go, unless I can find the specific file(s) that hold the quick camp list directly? Or do I just completely remove the UI settings folder, and rebuild from scratch?

Edited to add: The quick setup page also has the characters for both accounts listed properly. The ONLY area I'm having a problem with is the quick camp list. I went through and logged into every toon, both accounts, in order to make sure everyone was in the same guild. There are only two, or at most, three characters that I can't access, due to the second account having too many toons, and so some are locked. But I'm not worried about them, it's unlikely I'll be looking to gain access to them anyway.

Last edited by bluja000 : 06-08-2019 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Add additional, hopefully helpful, information to the post.
Unread 06-09-2019, 07:58 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Try clicking "Import as listed in Quick Setup" below the Quick Camp list and see if the incorrect names go away. If the names are now spelled correctly but in the wrong order, you can go back to Quick Setup and reorder the names by clicking the headers (Name, Level, Server, etc.) like a spreadsheet. When they are ordered like you want, go back and click the blue Import link again. It will use the first 16 names from Quick Setup.

If this still doesn't give you the result you want, you can manually change the names in the Quick Camp list as you would a spreadsheet -- click a cell and type a new server or character name. This gives you complete control over the 16 character slots. Click Autosave when you are done editing, and you will have the same result as if you had edited the file manually in Notepad.

Please post again if none of this is working -- you should not need to reset all of your settings just to correct the list. If you can think of anything that would make this feature less confusing I'd be happy to consider it.