EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ThorUI

Unread 05-09-2006, 02:51 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Start Button Trouble

Alrighty, here goes: I was trying to get the Thor UI Infocenter to work. So I referred to the various steps listed at the sticky. Went through all of the steps (delete/reinstall UI, delete ini, wizard config) to no avail. So I then started scrolling through the posts to see if someone already experienced the same problem.. they have! (http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=5832) I scrolled down to where Faetyl mentions the start button having a button for it. Actually never really used the start button, but have it downloaded.

Here's the problem: I noticed on the couple of times I had to resize my Start button when starting a new char or reinstalling UI to see all the extra buttons.. well this time it wont let me resize. Tried messing with the background and border to help me see where to click and drag just to see a slightly black and gold, unresizeable border. Start button "Window" is unlocked.

So the question is, can anyone tell me how to fix the start button? Couldn't find anything in the forum and still tinkering with it.

Edit:

Kept up the wash, rinse, repeat of steps to do and *finally* fixed it (started with original info problem like 3 hrs ago lol) Thanks anyways

Last edited by ashuraketchum : 05-09-2006 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Fixed problem
Unread 12-19-2007, 12:46 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle

I had the same problem till i went and fooled around with advanced options on the Thorui update window.