EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ThorUI

Unread 12-10-2007, 06:03 AM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Noooooo!!!

Hear that? No it's not the sound of an ultralite crash landing in your backyard. It's the sizzling, snapping and crackling of my last good nerve like it's a fallen power line that landed on a moose and stuck itself up the moose's butt and the line is slamming the moose on the ground with extreme prejudice over and over again. I AM the moose.

That finally vented... are you okay? With all the bad weather going around lately I've been concerned that either you or your server might have suffered at the hands of Mother Nature. Sadly, your fans have no way of knowing that and so we just keep writing with complaints and 'how do I fix this?' messages. I too have also posted to the site. Notice the above description of my last good nerve? Just so that others know that might read this, I'm fried cuz I can't get POI to work in ThorUI and I've done a little deleting without backing up. Just shoot me, okay?

Anyway, I just want to express my concern for you and your wife and hope that all is well. We'll still be here when you get back because we are, after all, loyal fan.

Badattitude
Unread 12-15-2007, 04:21 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest
Send a message via Yahoo to Faetyl

I recently moved to a new webhost that offers unlimited bandwidth (very much needed with all of the ThorUI users out there).

We had some minor issue with MIME file types and how they should be treated with the new webhost.

They assure me that all issues should now be resolved and appologize for any intteruption in service.

Please be aware that while the ThorUI AU is configured to be ran each time you wish to launch EQ2 and play the game (therefore ensuring you have the latest and greatest updates to any custom interface files) it is not required in order to play the game...

If you EVER experience an issue with the update site being down, simply launch the game via the EverQuestII game icon rather than using the ThorUI AU.
This will bypass the update process and allow you to play the game as normal.

If there is an issue with the ThorUI keeping you from playing EverQuestII simply delete the eq2.ini file in your everquest II directory then launch the game via the EverQuestII game icon. That will bypass using a user interface and allow you to play the game using the default user interface.

Hope this helps.

Happy gaming,
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."