EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Chit-Chat

Unread 01-24-2006, 01:42 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Cyborg Death Squad Recruiting!

The Cyborg Death Squad is a new Everquest 2 guild forming on the Evil side of the new Non-Exchange PvP server once it goes live. Founded by a small group of former EQ & EQ2 players and PvP enthusiasts, the Cyborg Death Squad will be devoted to pushing the limits of PvP in a ruthless and unbridled fashion. It is the policy of this guild that its members should be allowed to indulge in the full spectrum of PvP experiences, that means rules of engagement and arbitrary codes of honor have no significance to us...Kill whoever and however you choose.

On a larger scale, the C.D.S. hopes to reach its full PvP potential by providing its members with an organized unit ready and waiting to throw down in massive PvP raids and operations all across Norrath.

Although we feel organization is key to success as a guild in all endeavors, we do not seek to impose any strict rule sets on any of our members. After all, we do not play games to be inhibited, we play games to be liberated...Trash talking and playing dirty are both parts of the game, two of the finer points in my opinion, and the C.D.S. strives to bring players together to be the best at that game.

If you think that you might be interested in joining the ranks of the Cyborg Death Squad go ahead and register on our site http://www.CyborgDeathSquad.com and post an application in the proper forum. Once accepted you will be given access to the private members only forums and the Cyborg Death Squad Ventrilo server so that you can join us in gearing up for the PvP launch.

Hope to see you there!

TheVileOne
Unread 01-27-2006, 01:29 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

are there cyborgs in EQ2?
i dont think there even electricity in EQ2
Unread 01-27-2006, 02:59 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Permafrost

Folk are certainly welcome to play the game in whatever way they like, so long as they're not violating rules or preventing others from playing as well, but....

Groups like this are, in my opinion, an excellent reason for staying off of the PvP servers completely.

I wish them well on a server I *won't* be visiting.

-- Darryl (Milquetowst)