Unread 06-28-2005, 11:42 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Kithicor
Default TyeJae Night Steel

Figured after a couple months I should post an official thread

you can download the mod here:
http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=3664

pls read that thread before posting issues/concerns here that may already have your answer
Unread 08-15-2005, 05:20 PM
A Coastal Crab
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Are there goign to be further updates to this UI? It has had problems (minor) since LU12.
Unread 08-31-2005, 10:18 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Some bugs.

Guild window refuses to work correctly for me..
For some reason it doesn't show any text under the roster tab, all the other tabs work nicely i think.

Pet window is not where it is supposed to be. There has been other ppl posting it in the other thread for this UI. (alt p wont get it right)

If i have a really long gaming session my guildchat dissapears. I have to relog to get it back. IE. If i type in the channel, or someone else types it doesnt show up on my screen. And whatever i type there doesnt get through to the guild channel.

Ive tried to set the preset gfx options using the exe that comes with the UI, but it doesnt seem to work at all. Any tips on this?

The CSM bar doesnt work. Seems the commands linked to the various CSM buttons are wrong... Ive looked at the XML code, and i can find the buttons and the code that goes along with them, but unfortunately im not good enough at this to be fixing it :\

Your zone window (window that lets you choose which zone you want to zone into) is not resizeable, and its to small to show whole zonenames , specially in SplitPaw. I fixed this on my UI but it could do well to post a revised edition after LU13 or 14 or whatever is next

Finally, the eq2map thingy sometimes shows two sets of icons for me. This usually happens after ive zoned a few times with the map up. Might be connected with the chat-while-zone mod.. Not sure. And this probably doesnt have anything to do with the UI itself, just figured id mention it.

And to ask the same question as above. Will you continue to support this UI with upcoming changes from SOE?

Thanks for the great work you have done, hope you will answer this soon!
Unread 09-16-2005, 11:58 AM
A Coastal Crab

FANTASTIC UI! The only one I have been happy with.
With new expansion many of the great features are not compatable with new UI changes.

I am still currently using it because nothing else feels comfortable, but I miss the mouse over, the guild features added in and the broker search engine.