Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Closed Thread
Unread 12-03-2006, 06:34 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

If you have a copy of eq2ui_gamedata.xml in your Fetish directory, trash it. Fetish does not include this file and there's no good reason to use any version other than the default, which gets loaded if its not found in the Fetish directory.

Could be causeing the "IsHated" icon to always show. Note its my understanding this icon indicates a mob is agro to you, not that you're actually in combat.
Unread 12-03-2006, 03:31 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonx
Note its my understanding this icon indicates a mob is agro to you, not that you're actually in combat.
I believe the true meaning of it is based on a "hate list" concept.

It basically means that you are on a mob's hate list. You can be on a hate list w/o being 'in combat' such as when you run by an aggro mob, it sees you, and runs after you. You are on it's hate list, so the icon shows, but you're not locked in combat until you attack it back in some way. Also note that if you break encounter, the icon still stays even though you recieve the benefits of out-of-combat power and health regen (but you'll get no loot or anything).

The icon will still stay "on" then so long as a mob still 'hates' you.

When you are no longer on a mob's hate list, the icon should go away. You don't have to be the target of it's hate (IE, the one it's attacking) you just have to be somewhere on it's list: it has to know about you and want to kill you, even if it's not 'actively' persuing that.
Unread 12-03-2006, 04:01 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

/nod That's exactly how I understand it works.

In theory, you should be dropped from a mob's hate list when the encounter group fully resets (they return to spawn, fully regen health, and are again attackable). I'll have to run some tests to see how this icon behaves during FD. Curious to see if it disapears while temporarily off the hate list. If it stays up (like it should) this will be a useful indicator of when its safe to stand from FD.
Unread 12-03-2006, 06:12 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

a few of my friends who use fetish have been having an issue where clicking on the HEAD slot in the inventory quits the game... any ideas?

also, the already mentioned inspect window bug where it shows 10k health

sir ansfrid takahityo of mithaniel marr — paladin, amorer, and guild advisor for the <knightshift>
Unread 12-04-2006, 12:42 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by anfrey
a few of my friends who use fetish have been having an issue where clicking on the HEAD slot in the inventory quits the game... any ideas?
FAQ. Their vid card/driver can't handle the paperdoll resize.
Unread 12-04-2006, 07:23 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Butcherblock
Default Skills (AA) window not showing

Hi there. Just installed Fetish this weekend and have been giving it a tryout - looks fantastic! I've run into one issue though, and haven't seen anyone else commenting on this forum. Has anyone had difficulty bringing up the Skills window (for achievement experience and points allocation) popup from the Persona window? It seems my Persona window has original icons, with a black silhouette paperdoll in front of a blue background) - when I was using the unmodified interface, I thought SOE added a new icon to replace that one - am I missing something?

jeff
Unread 12-04-2006, 07:53 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonx
FAQ. Their vid card/driver can't handle the paperdoll resize.
thanks zonx, i'll let them know. any word on the inspect window issue?

sir ansfrid takahityo of mithaniel marr — paladin, amorer, and guild advisor for the <knightshift>
Unread 12-04-2006, 08:19 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

Every bug mentioned in this thread has already been squashed on my end. Just need to wrap up some additions, update some docs and upload the new zip.
Unread 12-05-2006, 07:55 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

A new version was just released that addresses all reported bug to date, so I'm closing this thread to avoid confusion with older releases. If you notice a bug, please do the following...

1) Verify you are in fact running the latest version by opening eq2ui_skininfo.xml in Notepad and checking the version number against the number listed on the download page. If you're up-to-date, continue to step 2.

2) Look for an existing bug thread concerning the latest release. If one exists, post your bug there. If not, continue to step 3.

3) Start a new thread titled with the set name, version number, and the word Bugs. Example: FetishNightfall 8.0 Bugs
Closed Thread