[Live] Update Notes - April 12, 2022
04-11-2022, 08:28 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
[Live] Update Notes - April 12, 2022
Coffers and Coffins is going live on April 12, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. PDT!
With time, we've discovered the truth about Castle Vacrul deep in the heart of Vetrovia. But something else much more sinister and frightening has also come to light. Whispers of undying witches, infamous vampires, and hordes of bloodthirsty minions plaguing the region have been heard by those brave enough to listen. If you dare, head back into Forlorn Gist to discover the perils and great rewards that await.
Vikana, an entrepreneur from Freeport, is attempting to set up her shop in Forlorn Gist, but is finding the competition in the village to be very cut-throat. She's not above doing what it takes to be a successful merchant. Are you above getting your hands dirty to help her?
- Updated the effect text on Shadowknight Malevolent Tormenting to more accurately describe what it does.
- Corrected an issue that would cause heals or damage abilities to flip when certain debuffs were applied to the caster.
- Examine will now show the damage type(s) (heat, cold, etc.) required to trigger an effect if applicable.
- Discovering Druid Rings: Shattered Lands - Achievement updates properly once again.
- Discovering Druid Rings: Faydwer - Achievement updates properly once again.
- Discovering Druid Rings: Faydwer - Achievement now also includes Loping Plains druid ring.
- Discovering Druid Rings: Kunark - Achievement updates properly once again.
- Discovering Druid Rings: Kunark - Achievement now also includes Jarsath Wastes druid ring.
- Kael Drakkel:
- The "Seneschal Slayer" achievement on the Kael Drakkel server is now the more findable Seneschal D'naraz instead of the uncooperative Seneschal V'rin.
- Achievements have been added for completing the new Everfrost and Sinking Sands tradeskill lines.
- Achievements are awarded upon completion of "Proper Presentation" and "Water in the Desert".
- Those who completed The Proof of the Pudding before March 22 should now retroactively be awarded the proper number of achievement points for the "Pudding for You" achievement.
- The in-game browser has been updated to use CEF (Chromium Embedded Framework). You can access it via the /browser command.
HOUSING AND GUILD HALLS
- A new merchant has appeared in the Great Divide selling on the Kael Drakkel server, selling out of this world, or at least out of this time, house items!
- The Imbued Fulginate Flamberge may now be used by the same classes as the base Fulginate Flamberge.
- Corrected an issue that caused Visions of Vetrovia two handed temporary adornments from being able to be applied.
- Corrected an issue that allowed some Mercenary gear to be transmuted.
- The following spell scrolls can now be transmuted:
- Distracting Shot II (Adept)
- Precise Volley II (Adept)
- Enhanced Chain Living Tomb Calm Mind Gauntlets are now using gloves art and icon.
- Enhanced Chain Living Tomb Blademaster Gloves are now using gloves art and icon.
- Enhanced Chain Living Tomb Mender Gauntlets are now using gloves art and icon.
- Chain Freeport Fatewalker Helmet is now using helmet art and icon.
- Enhanced Chain Freeport Fatewalker Helmet is now using helmet art and icon.
- Bloodbound Cloth Bracer of Foresight is now using a forearm icon.
- Dark Ember Boots of Dar Khura - Item name now better fits the appearance.
- Dark Ember Sandals of Dar Khura - Item name now better fits the appearance.
- Rancorous Helm Mold, Fiery Helm Mold, Blazing Helm Mold, and Scintillating Helm Mold descriptions now accurately specify they will make heroic head armor.
- Overlander Leather Bracer of Limitless Daring is now using forearm art and icon.
- Deceiver's Belt - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Passionmane Clothwork Steed - When calling the mount, text is now appropriately described as a clothwork steed.
- Handkerchief of the Ambushing Spirit - Handkerchief is now spelled correctly.
- New book collection can now be found in "Castle Vacrul: Caverns of the Forsaken" dungeons.
- The membership DBC claim offering for heritage crates will now grant Vah Shir Heritage Crates.
- Completing the following weekly heroic and solo missions once again will reward collection rare valuables. Once you have completed the meta collections for these rewards, heirloom rare valuable bags will be rewarded and the no-trade bags will no longer be rewarded.
- Dreamwalk Empire, Part One [Heroic I]
- Dreamwalk Empire, Part Two [Heroic I]
- Dreamwalk Empire, Part One [Solo]
- Dreamwalk Empire, Part Two [Solo]
- Overseer Agent slots may now use Overseer Equipment cards, which have less traits then a comparable agent, but reduce the cooldowns of your adventures and minions. You must have at least one Overseer Agent to accompany your Overseer Equipment on it's journey, your boots may be awesome, but not THAT awesome.
- The costs to reset cooldowns for minions and adventures has been adjusted. Some adventures may not be reset.
- For characters who have completed the "Visions of Vetrovia: News Far and Wide" adventure signature lines, their alt characters can now use the hidden waterfall doors in Svarni Expanse and Mahngavi Wastes to get around.
- For characters who have completed the "Visions of Vetrovia: News Far and Wide" adventure signature lines, their alt characters can now use the shoreline boats in Karuupa Jungle and Mahngavi Wastes to get around.
- Visions of Vetrovia Quests and Collections are now available in the Census API.
- A quest journal update "Uncertainties of the Deep" no longer mentions bringing the ring back to Lasiria, but instead mentions Li Ning.
- The Source of Evil - Vith L'Tar will once again summon undead to attack those who dare to approach her.
- The Map is a Key. The Key is a Map? - Kolanas Kirr's name is now spelled consistently.
- Rooted in Growth - Spelling error in quest journal has been corrected.
- The Next World - Ysergin now has the proper quest update icon when found in "Starcrest Commune: Shattered Sanctum".
- Familiars Wild - Shoal manglers are now potential quest updates for this quest.
- Mending a Broken Land - Elder Shahib Zaim should now offer this quest on Kael Drakkel to those who have completed "Handbook for the Recently Deceased".
- Rodya - A new curiosities merchant in Forlorn Gist would love to sell you something spectacular, but only if you've helped secure the goods from the Cut-throat Competition.
- Players who have completed the entire "Were is the Messenger" crafting series from the Visions of Vetrovia will now be able to quest for their Obulus Frontier Garden from Growf in the Obulus Frontier, without having to complete all of the original quest pre-requisites. Players will still need to learn the Goblish language before they can converse with Growf.
- The quests "A Gathering Obsession, Part III", "A Gathering Obsession, Part IV" and "A Gathering Obsession, Part V" have had their journal entries modified, so that all the items needed from the same zone are grouped together in the journal, instead of alternating back and forth between zones. This should make it easier to see what resources you are missing when on these quests. (This is only a cosmetic display change, there's no need to panic as the quests themselves have not changed.) If you already have one of these quests in your journal, the display for it will not change.
- The recipe for Chaos X (Grandmaster) now properly asks for the correct crafting equipment.
- A new level 50+ tradeskill quest series has been added that will allow crafters to purchase their level 50-59 advanced recipe books. Interested crafters should speak with Ewat Nefird near the Twin Tears carpet in the Sinking Sands.
- Kael Drakkel
- The recipe for Enhanced Crushbone Furious Earring now asks for the proper primary ingredient.
- The recipe for Enhanced Plate Nektulos Unchained Legplates on the Kael Drakkel server now has a correct primary ingredient.
- A new crafting quest series has been added to unlock the purchase of level 40-49 advanced tradeskill books. Speak with Jadrek Woolfe in the Bitterwind Trench area of Everfrost for more details.
- There is now a button to clear the search filter for overseer minions.
- Combat values in chat are now formatted. External programs that read chat logs will be affected.
- Added an option "User Interface => Name And Chat Bubble => Show Formatted Combat Values”.
- This checkbox will turn formatted chat combat values on / off. This checkbox is disabled if the new setting “Show Abbreviated Combat Values” is checked.
- Added an option "User Interface => Name And Chat Bubble => Show Abbreviated Combat Values". When checked, combat values above 100,000 will show as abbreviation in chat and in overhead combat spam.
- Ex: 1,000,000 will display as 1.0M
ZONES AND POPULATION
- The Cauldron Hollow - Mercenaries no longer conflict with zone entry requirements.
- Castle Vacrul: Thirst for Power [Raid]
- Gidget has had her maximum health reduced.
- The Bloodtender has had his maximum health reduced.
- Vorigan has had his maximum health reduced.
- The "rotting leftovers" adds in the Vorigan encounter should not be able to spawn quite as many as previous allowed.
- Forlorn Gist: Emerging Deceit [Raid]
- G'Dalt Spirit-stitcher has had her maximum health reduced.
- The G'Dalt Spirit-stitcher should now heal slightly less per increment of "Removed Stitches" removed.
- The Hand of Lithania has had her maximum health reduced.
- The Reanimated Horror has had his maximum health reduced.
- Lithania Dyrmelia has had her maximum health reduced.
- Karuupa Jungle: The Fading Light [Raid]
- Gargantuar and Behemothrus have had their maximum health reduced.
- Guabancek has had his maximum health reduced.
- Forlorn Gist: Akashic Incursion [Raid]
- This new raid zone is now available for play. Players wishing to give the new zone an attempt can find it located within Forlorn Gist.
- 7 New Bosses from Tier 1 to Tier 4
- Requires all players within the raid having completed the "Visions of Vetrovia: News Far and Wide" quest or have another character on their account who has.
- Castle Vacrul: Haunting Presence [Raid]
- This new challenging raid zone is now available for play. Players wishing to give the new zone an attempt can find it located within Forlorn Gist.
- 4 New Tier 4 Bosses
- 1 New Tier 5 Boss
- Requires all players within the raid having earned the "Visions of Vacrul: Part V" achievement or have another character on their account who has.
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 AM.