EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 01-30-2009, 02:36 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Butcherblock
Default Profit Market Window

I LOVE this market window. I was wondering if it is possible to change the price of multiple items at once? I have changed my presets so that makes it simpler, but when you have to change the price on 6+ Mahogany spell scroll cases full of spells, the clicking is tough on my wrist and hand. Is there any way to change the price on everything in the container at once?

What I am looking to do if at all possible is this. My alchemist and jeweler are fine, everything that they sell is the same pricing. Rather then hitting each spell and change the price (which is a minimum of 3 clicks each), I would like to know if it is possible to select the whole case, or highlight all the spells in the case and do a mass change price. My sage has her mage spells separated from her healer spells, so this case method would work as well for her.

Thanks for any ideas or answers that anyone can give
Unread 01-30-2009, 03:13 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

No sorry, can't do that.
Unread 01-30-2009, 03:19 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Butcherblock

Lol, thanks for the quick answer

I didn't think so... but I could always hope... lol

That is what I get for trying to help others out. I got tired of never finding my spells on the market for a decent price or at all.. lmao
Unread 01-30-2009, 03:30 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

np, I would have liked that feature myself when my sage was still mass producing spells - had it set up like you, once price per box.