Yes. Keep it simple and compact like Boho. 19 30.16%
Yes. Lots of Frills. Space isn't an issue. Like Fenix Arcane. 6 9.52%
Yes. I'd like an integrated HUD like TyeJae's. 11 17.46%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 09-14-2005, 08:11 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle
Question

FetishExchange v4.4 doesn't have an LU13 broker window yet. any plans to update that particular mod? i really miss having the Find Item button looking up stuff for me. it still pastes in the item name, but doesn't auto search on the new default broker window. i didn't want to miss out on any new default features by using the mod broker window in 4.4.

as near as i can tell, both the Merchant and Store windows work fine, so i'm still using those.

EDIT: for some reason, the Find Item button now does what it used to. no idea why it didn't work before. perhaps it was just broker lag and i assumed it wasn't working.

Last edited by iesmeh : 09-15-2005 at 12:05 AM.
Unread 09-15-2005, 05:11 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unrest
Default Please Update If You Can

I love the "favorites" searches in this mod. Would really appreciate it if you would consider updating to LU13 when you have the time.

Thank you!
Unread 09-15-2005, 05:43 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

As usual, my update priorities are Nightfall, Classic, then Pieces. It'll be a few days before all affected pieces are updated, untill then you can try the following temp fixes.

Open eq2ui_mainhud.xml in Notepad. Insert the following line of code if its missing
Code:
<include>eq2ui_mainhud_knowledgesort.xml</include>
Open eq2ui_inventory.xml in Notepad. Insert the following line of code if its missing
Code:
<include>eq2ui_inventory_guildbank.xml</include>
Open eq2ui_examine.xml in Notepad. Replace the last <Page> tag with the following code if missing
Code:
<Page Activated="true" BackgroundOpacity="0.800" Location="460,102" MaximumSize="1024,1024" Name="Tooltip" ScrollExtent="279,145" Size="279,145" UserMovable="true">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.Font_Tooltip" LocalText="Ten-Minute Ratonga Brownies" Location="6,7" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Name" ScrollExtent="221,22" Size="221,22" TextColor="#F1CE02">Ten-Minute Ratonga Brownies</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.Font_Tooltip" LocalText="Remaining Duration Goes Here" Location="6,29" Margin="3,0,5,0" MaximumSize="220,16384" Name="Duration" ScrollExtent="220,20" Size="220,20" TextColor="#FF0000">Remaining Duration Goes Here</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.Font_Tooltip" LocalText="Description goes here..." Location="6,47" Margin="3,0,5,0" MaximumSize="220,16384" Name="Text" ScrollExtent="220,20" Size="220,20">Description goes here...</Text>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconStyle="/IconStyles.examine" Location="230,7" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Icon" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconStyle="/IconStyles.examine" Location="230,52" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="ReactiveCombatIcon" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Image Location="6,69" Name="DotTemplate" ScrollExtent="15,14" Size="15,14" Style="ExamineSpell.separator_dot_image"/>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.Font_Tooltip" LocalText="Text template" Location="16,68" Margin="3,0,5,0" MaximumSize="266,16384" Name="PlainTemplate" ScrollExtent="256,16" Size="256,16" TextColor="#C7CFC7">Text template</Text>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconStyle="/IconStyles.examine" Location="7,108" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="SmallIconTemplate" ScrollExtent="30,30" Size="30,30"/>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="-2,-2" Name="InfoFrame" PackSize="absolute,absolute" PackSizeProp="-004/0001,-004/0001" RStyleDefault="/Fetish.FrameStyles.win_plain" ScrollExtent="283,149" Size="283,149"/>
</Page>
</Page>
The Exchange mode was hit the hardest, requiring changes to most files in the ZIP. I recomend downloading FetishNightfall 4.6 and pulling replacement XML files from that ZIP.
Unread 09-26-2005, 06:12 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Default Market Favorites

Zonx: As always, I love the Fetish Nightfall set. I'm using the complete set. However, here is my problem. My favorites worked fine before LU13 and now I'm having problems getting it the way I want to see it. The new class and Max/Min Level thing simply doesn't work for me when they are in the favorites. The line below is a sample of one that is not working as intended. What I end up getting is "Any" class and 0 to 60 on the level.

<Data Class="39" ItemName="Adept" ItemType="7" MaxLvl="47" MaxSkill="5" MinLvl="36" MinSkill="1" Name="Adepts" SellerName=" " Slot="0" Special="0" text="Adepts" Tier="0"/>

This should pick adepts for Rangers between 36 and 47, but doesn't. The other fields update correctly. It will put Adept in the search and find every adept for any user from 0-60 with the above line being used.

Nothing I put Class="39" has anything but "Any" when I use it. Help?
Unread 10-05-2005, 05:53 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Issue with npc windows not showing repairable items

Logged in today and couldn't repair my gear and the windows for buying and selling from npcs seemed to be buggy as well. Logged out and went to old ui and everything is ok now. I am guessing they made a change to the merchant windows that effected this ui?

Thanks, love this market ui by the way!
Unread 10-05-2005, 06:55 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Yup am also having similar issues with merchat/repair windows post todays LU14. Also note that searching the knowledge database also wasn't functioning correctly. I'm guessing zonx has picked up on most of these things himself though as they're fairly basic.

K
Unread 10-06-2005, 09:32 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I am having the same problem with this UI. I like it, it's extremely helpfull but I've had to revert back to the old SOE UI untill a fix can be made for this because I'm unable to fix/repair my armor or sell things from my inventory.

Looking forward for a fix thanks
Unread 10-07-2005, 04:20 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

SOE completely reorganized the Merchant window. Simply delete eq2ui_inventory_merchant.xml from your custom UI for now. The other windows in the Exchange mod should still work.

This piece will be updated once the complete sets are bug free.

Also note, eq2ui_mainhud.xml had a new include added for the Lotto window you may need to insert if using an older version of this file.
Unread 10-07-2005, 10:45 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Question

I absolutely love this inventory and market window, but since the new patch on 10-4-05 it doesn't work anymore, any ideas or an update coming?
I love the find item feature in the inventory makes it so easy to price your items for selling and I would really love to have it back.
Thank you
Hoyo

Last edited by Hoyo : 10-07-2005 at 10:48 AM.
Unread 10-08-2005, 09:45 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Hoyo,
If you go up a few replies, you will find a patch that Zonx has put up while he's editing the whole package. I've installed it and it worked fine.
Unread 10-20-2005, 08:17 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Permafrost
Default Fetish options 3.0

I wanted a way to improve the colors for eq2 chat and was happy when I found Mooks colorchooser Then I found Fetish options 3.0 and thought Terrific and even better way! NOW before I end up spending half the night removing and re-adding my UI because it doesn't work (like the Fetish journal) Can someone PLEASE tell me... Will this work WITHOUT any other fetish mods installed.

Thanks in advance!
Unread 10-20-2005, 09:21 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

Some pieces ma not work properly due to LU 14 and 15 but most of them can be ripped out of the 4.8 Classic set.

I'll be updating individual pieces soon.
Unread 10-28-2005, 10:39 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Default great stuff...

Any idea when the individual pieces will be released? I tried ripping the market exchange out of classic, but it didn't quite work. That was the niftiest little UI add-on and I can't wait to be able to use it again!
Unread 10-30-2005, 11:19 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Default ver 4.4 of the tradeskilling mod

I have noticed one little problem with this mod. While tailoring, when I get a "knot" event when the knot icon is still in the maintained window, I can queue it and it will cycle normally, but it will drop from the maintained window and will not counter the event.

I believe this is happening every time I have such an event with these conditions.

I don't know if this problem occurs under weaving as I do very little weaving (thank heavens you only need crude patterns!).

One other little issue is when I first bring up the book after starting the game, I cannot scroll the recipes. I have to close and reopen the book and it is then fine. This happens when I use "B" or double click on any of the machines. Strange little bug, but not really life threatening.

Otherwise, this is a very nice mod.

Thanks!
Unread 11-01-2005, 03:16 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Please if you can fix the fetish market windows! I miss them! I want to hit find item and hit enter again.
Unread 11-04-2005, 02:18 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Question Just curious...

If you're going to package a new set on this UI anytime soon? I think it dumped about 3 weeks ago. I know you put it into your classic and said to rip it, but I must be a little slow or something because it wasn't working for me when I did. Would greatly appreciate it
Unread 11-10-2005, 11:35 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Mistmoore

I love the exchange/market window mod but it seems not mesh with the newest update. Any plans to update it?
Unread 11-11-2005, 09:45 AM
A Grove Wisp

Default Fetish Inventory

Hmm, downloaded the new 5.0. There's a few extra includes in the mainhud.xml but that was no biggie. I can't get the dock to show though. The dock button toggles on and off, but I can't see it to move it and unfortunately the shrunk/collapsed view is showing up about 3/4 down the right side of the screen instead of in the bottom right corner.

Oh, and have you considered moving the [u] use buttons to the tope left instead of lower right of the inv slots? You can't see the quantity of potions or food/drink since it's covered up.

Last edited by fraenhawk : 11-11-2005 at 09:52 AM.
Unread 11-11-2005, 01:55 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Beta 1

I know someone said how to fix this before, but my Search skills are lacking toay( along with the fact that it keeps giving me a No matches found for my search.)

I have had a Bug in the Simple con for ever, the one where the names over PC/ NPC's will Nove off the screen ( eather up or down ). I never used that con system before, but now that you have to use it to get the targets spells info, i am forced to.. However when we get in a battle, I see 30 - 40 lines acros the screen where peoples names used to be, not to mention making it tought to figure out just witch one of the mobs is the healer if you can't point and click.

ANy help would be Appreciated.
Nehel . Itzon - Neraik Server
Unread 11-12-2005, 11:18 AM
A Grove Wisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraenhawk
Hmm, downloaded the new 5.0. There's a few extra includes in the mainhud.xml but that was no biggie. I can't get the dock to show though. The dock button toggles on and off, but I can't see it to move it and unfortunately the shrunk/collapsed view is showing up about 3/4 down the right side of the screen instead of in the bottom right corner.
Cool, someone in the download comments posted that this was showing up in the ui.log
:: Could not access resource eq2ui_Inventory_FetishDock.xml

Looks like you're looking for that ^^ filename now, but the zip file contains _Fetish_inventory_dock.xml instead. Just renamed it to what it's looking for and now I have a working dock! It's not pretty (just a big black box with no Title or visible close box) but at least my shrunk/collapsed Inv is back in the corner where it belongs.
Unread 11-12-2005, 11:52 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

Default 5.0 Tweaks

Couple issues with includes in the latest batch.

6wayInventory
eq2ui_inventory_inventory.xml is missing an include for the dock. Open it in Notepad and add the following to the end of the file.
Code:
<include>eq2ui_inventory_dock.xml</include>
The copy of eq2ui_mainhud.xml included with some of these pieces may have includes for pieces you aren't using. Remove any you aren't using.

<include>_Fetish_mainhud_personabar.xml</include> For FetishPersonabar
<include>_Fetish_mainhud_bagstrip.xml</include> For Fetish6WayInventory
<include>_Fetish_mainhud_minimap.xml</include> For FetishMaps
<include>eq2map/_Fetish_TM_map_dock.xml</include> For FetishMaps

fraenhawk, yah I'm considering removing the use buttons from the food and drink slots.
Unread 11-13-2005, 10:19 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Everfrost
Default Is FetishMaps v4.7 working with EQ2Map's Last Update?

Is your FetishMaps v4.7 working for EQ2Map since their last update? I had the Mook Skin with the Talyns Minimap and it does not work since their last update. The skin doesn't really matter to me I just can't live without a minimap. I see your's has the original minimap. If so, I will download and use with joy. If not, are you going to update so it will work with their latest update? Keep up the great work!
Unread 11-13-2005, 04:23 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

I'll have to double check the version of Talyns plugin, but I haven't noticed any new issues. Fetish MiniMap works, menus work, don't see why Talyn's plugin woulda broak.
Unread 11-14-2005, 11:43 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Default FetishMaps

Ok I ran the EQ2Maps Updater and discovered they are pushing down a version of the eq2ui_mainhud_map.xml that completely disables all plugins and reskinning. Untill this problem is resolved do the following...

1) Open the EQ2Maps Updater.
2) Click the "Options" button
3) Check the "Ask to overwrite MainHud.Map"
4) Close the EQ2Maps Upadter
5) Open your latest Fetish Maps or Complete set mod and drag a copy of eq2ui_mainhud_map.xml to your Custom UI directory. When asked if you wish to replace the file, click "OK".

When running the EQ2Maps Updater in the future, if prompted to replace MainHud.Map say no.
Unread 11-14-2005, 02:42 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Everfrost
Default Thanks!

That worked. I assume if and when they make the appropriate changes to the eq2ui_mainhud_map.xml I can then start to allow it to overwrite it again. Thanks again for your help and all your hard work. Love the Fetish Map too and am very happy to have a minimap again!