EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Chit-Chat

Unread 10-18-2004, 07:42 PM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Permafrost
Default Lvl 20+

Once you guys start hitting above 20 let us know if the game comes to a screetching halt for leveling...

From what I have read on different forums, after 20 things get increasingly difficult...and slower. Personaly I wouldn't mind that one bit...keep me busy for a few months or so... but let us know how it goes.

Also was curious... Are your characters in a guild, any of you beta types? Im curious to know how the whole guild prestige thing is working out, and if anyone is seeing any perks from it yet.
Unread 10-18-2004, 07:47 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Two and a half more levels and I'll be 20. I've read the same things and I hope it isnt as bad some people are makeing it out to be. I find on the forums many people make things seem bigger then they really are.

I dont think the guild prestige thing is in all the way yet. I'm in a smaller guild but fairly active and havent really seen anything yet.
Unread 10-18-2004, 07:50 PM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Permafrost

What are some of the things guild members do in order to build on the prestige...is it all quest related? or does it tie into what you do nomatter what?

also: Are there only certain people in a guild that work on prestige, or is it a guild wide effort to keep the bar raised, especially when going against other guilds? Im sure this was posted someplace already...just don't remember where..