EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 01-26-2006, 07:51 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default a newbie with fetish asking for help

hello Zonx, and first of all i wanted to thank you for this beutiful work
as i said, i'm very new with fetish nightfall release. i'd first install 5.2 3 days ago and 5.3 yesterday deleting my previous fetish file.
While playing i encoutered 4 problem

* since i'm with 5.3 my personnabar disappeared

* while i was in a group yesterday this message start poping more and more "Storms_berrytiger_eq2_uisettings.ini" could not be written to, your UI, settings can't be saved

*i'va got a bug when i'l=m switching the size of the map.Can't get back to the normal size and just can see a little frame of it

* the quick bar to set adifferent map location just show on the path button of the map window and i can't move it.

so, can you help me to find solutions for these problem coz i really like your work and want to keep going on with it.
Thanks
Unread 01-26-2006, 10:41 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AveugleEtSourd
* while i was in a group yesterday this message start poping more and more "Storms_berrytiger_eq2_uisettings.ini" could not be written to, your UI, settings can't be saved
I'm assuming Berrytiger is your game name, I've had this problem and so have a lot of other people. It's something on EQ2's side, not the UI.
Unread 01-26-2006, 11:50 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

thanks for your answer
it doesn't resolve the problem but it seems that actually there isn't so much to do.
what about the 3 others problems i'm facing ?
do you have any idea for them?
is there a command to show or hide the personnabar?
and what about the 2 maps bug?
thanks
Unread 01-26-2006, 12:22 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Crushbone

I have had guildies that had this problem too and deleting the file does fix the problem. So far I have not heard that it has come back on any of them. Be warned though, that is the file that saves all the information for your layout so you will have to redo all of it...

Quote:
thanks for your answer
it doesn't resolve the problem but it seems that actually there isn't so much to do.
what about the 3 others problems i'm facing ?
do you have any idea for them?
is there a command to show or hide the personnabar?
and what about the 2 maps bug?
thanks
Unread 01-26-2006, 01:13 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:

* since i'm with 5.3 my personnabar disappeared

*i'va got a bug when i'l=m switching the size of the map.Can't get back to the normal size and just can see a little frame of it

* the quick bar to set adifferent map location just show on the path button of the map window and i can't move it.

This version (5.3) was just released yesterday, these are just a couple minor bugs that will most likely have a fix within a few days, when Zonx has a chance to look at them.

Also you may try posting here http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...9957#post39957
That is the official help thread for fetish nightfall.

Quote:
Best thing I can tell you to do, is camp and reboot EQ. I've only had this happen 3 times, and when it did, I just rebooted my game and didn't have anymore issues with it for that night. Last time this happened to me was about 2 weeks ago, I thought they had a patch for it. Maybe a full file scan would help you? Not sure.

Hope this helps