EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 12-19-2021, 07:00 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Default Tracking Achievements & Hidden Achievements - DarqUI

I don't know how feasible it is but I've been having to shove my Achievements tab in the corner of my screen and make it transparent to keep a numerical track of my slayer kills. Is it possible at all to be able to pop out a specific achievement to "track" it?

I have attached a picture showing some what an example. If you can't pop the window out is it possible to grab the numerical values there and have some way of displaying it? The red square is the section you can "pop" out to watch.

It's not something urgent, just more so a quality of life thing to people who farm achievements.

I also wonder if it is possible at all to actually show hidden achievements in the game without needing to use EQ2Wire. I tried the command /medals_show_all alongside /refreshui and couldn't get them to show.

I hate that the developers of the game have been hiding every single Dungeon achievements starting with Chaos Descending for some reason. I value privacy and I am essentially forced to open my profile even though I don't want to because I cannot view the hidden achievements unless somebody manually links it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	example_picture.png
Views:	292
Size:	185.5 KB
ID:	9443  
Unread 12-19-2021, 08:59 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

A great idea but it's also a very tall order. Will do some experimenting with it.