EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 11-04-2009, 07:30 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Raid or Group setting

Is there a way when raiding that I can see ONLY my group members instead of the entire raid of 24 people. I can turn off all people but I'd like to be able to see where my group is as I play a healer for wards n heals for my group. With 24 targets from a raid and many more mobs it gets hard to see where me group people are as they are all green. Can I change the group color maybe. Any tips / suggestions would be appreciated, thanks
Unread 11-04-2009, 07:32 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Kithicor

I must be missing what you're asking for. Wouldn't turning off the raid window do what you're asking for? Then you'd just see your group with the normal group window features?
Author -Dethdlr's Adornment Calculator
Lead Programmer for EQ2U
Unread 11-05-2009, 08:05 AM
A Griffon

Server: Guk

I think the OP might be asking for a way to turn off the players not in group so they don't appear on his screen. Not their heath/mana etc, but the actual graphic of the toons.

If I understood that correctly, there is no way to do that. Nor should you need to in order to accomplish heals. YOu may not know that your group and raid windows allow you to target the person not just see their status. You should not have to see them in the encounter to click on them and perform a function.

Now if you are losing track of where your group is relative to the encounter, you might try a trick I have seen used. Just click each member that you want to be near and hit follow until it takes you to one of them. Then turn it off. If they are not within range of follow, you probably have bigger problems.
Unread 11-06-2009, 03:08 PM
A Forest Scavenger

thanks keezyrick, you understood what I meant. With 24 or so green names on my green plus the yellow or orange mobs that we are fighting it gets hard to know where your group members are. As a healer i want to make sure that there are near for wards and heals so thanks for the feedback.
Unread 11-06-2009, 04:22 PM
A Griffon

Server: Kithicor

Ahh. Now I got ya. I'm pretty sure there are options to turn off the names above people's heads unless you mouse over them or to turn them off altogether. I think there is even an option that says always show my group members but I'm not sure if that only applies to group members only or if it also extends to raid members. This might do what you're looking for. If you can't find those options, let us know. I'm not in front of the game right now so not sure exactly where they are in the Options window. I think it's User Interface - Name and Chat bubbles or something like that.
Author -Dethdlr's Adornment Calculator
Lead Programmer for EQ2U
Unread 11-06-2009, 05:43 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

To my knowledge you cannot change the color of the names above folks head based on group. You can turn them always-on for all of your raid (or group) or on target/mouseover only, but you cannot change the color or just have your group and not other groups in raid.

Personally I run with names off except on target/mouseover.

If you want to know where your groupmembers are in relation to you, there's always the map.
Unread 11-07-2009, 01:41 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Thanks guys. I always run with names on mouse/target and group off. Was hoping for more but I'll go with what we have. Thanks again guys