EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > eXtremeUI

Unread 11-19-2007, 02:05 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

I'll get all these issued wrapped up tomorrow I hope! I've been playing like a mad man this weekend. I haven't played EQ2 in over 3 or 4 months, so finding it fun to play again is quite interesting.
Unread 11-19-2007, 07:00 AM
A Weald Wolf
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Mistmoore
don't know why, but this dialog comes out everytime when I try login eq2interface.com with EQ2 henchman.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q.../UI/dialog.png

and Landiin u miss something..

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...91/UI/typo.png
Unread 11-19-2007, 09:09 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrislau View Post
don't know why, but this dialog comes out everytime when I try login eq2interface.com with EQ2 henchman.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q.../UI/dialog.png
Oh' It is because of the & character in the name "ProfitUI Reborn StartButton AddON --SOGA & Translation button added--for International Server". You will have to removed that from your fave list untill the next build. I will try to get the next build out this evening around 6PM -6GMT or sooner being this bug is sort of critical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrislau View Post
Dang! The name Companion just don't wanna let go.

Last edited by Landiin : 11-19-2007 at 11:05 AM.
Unread 11-19-2007, 09:53 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Server: Antonia Bayle

Going through the spell list it looks like the Dirge lvl 58 group Rez --Elegy of Awakening is missing.

I think "Gravitas Improves healing" should be just "Gravitas"

Last edited by ravnn : 11-19-2007 at 09:58 AM.
Unread 11-19-2007, 11:07 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
Oh' It is because of the & character in the name "ProfitUI Reborn StartButton AddON --SOGA & Translation button added--for International Server". You will have to removed that from your fave list untill the next build. I will try to get the next build out this evening around 6PM -6GMT or sooner being this bug is sort of critical.
After looking at the code, I will have to get with Dolby on this, the site is giving me the XML with char & and not & like it should be.
Unread 11-19-2007, 11:08 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravnn View Post
Going through the spell list it looks like the Dirge lvl 58 group Rez --Elegy of Awakening is missing.

I think "Gravitas Improves healing" should be just "Gravitas"
Ok will fix, thanks for the info.
Unread 11-20-2007, 05:35 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

This program is a great idea, and a long time coming! That said, here are some issues I've found:

-The Quick Switch function doesn't appear to be compatible with ProfitUI's own login data file, where characters and their account login data is stored. I don't know where the QS data is saved to, or accessed from, but would it be possible for it to save to the _ProfitUI_LoginData.txt file too?

-When attempting to install/update ProfitUI from the UI list tab I get an error about halfway thru basically saying it can't continue because the clock.dds file is read only. After this error I cannot access any individual UI tabs for UI's I've added from my favorites, and basically have to restart the program to see or update them individually. Removing the read only check from the clock.dds file appears to allow ProfitUI to update normally.

-Adding various UI pieces to my UI list like Othesus's latest map mod and Drumstix's knowledge window produced EAccessViolation errors when I check or uncheck the auto-update box. No info appears for these mods in their respective tabs, and updating them isn't possible.

-The C2C Group tab seems sort of confusing. Does it just mean "click to cure" or "click to cast"? Maybe I'm just confused because ProfitUI already has full funcionality for both cures and other spell casts in the group and raid windows. The headers for the tabs in the player and group section are the 4 different cure types, but then there are drop down boxes where u can select your class, and 2 of any spell that class has. Perhaps some clarification and rewording for this section is in order?

That's all from me for now. Keep up the good work Landiin!
Unread 11-20-2007, 06:52 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloora View Post
This program is a great idea, and a long time coming! That said, here are some issues I've found:

-The Quick Switch function doesn't appear to be compatible with ProfitUI's own login data file, where characters and their account login data is stored. I don't know where the QS data is saved to, or accessed from, but would it be possible for it to save to the _ProfitUI_LoginData.txt file too?
It's up to the author of any UI to support EQ2 Henchman or not. If you would like your UI to support Henchman, I sujest you contact your UI author.

Quote:
-When attempting to install/update ProfitUI from the UI list tab I get an error about halfway thru basically saying it can't continue because the clock.dds file is read only. After this error I cannot access any individual UI tabs for UI's I've added from my favorites, and basically have to restart the program to see or update them individually. Removing the read only check from the clock.dds file appears to allow ProfitUI to update normally.
Never tested vs read only files. Damn gm9 and Drago slacked on me there :P I'll add that to the list, good catch.

Quote:
-Adding various UI pieces to my UI list like Othesus's latest map mod and Drumstix's knowledge window produced EAccessViolation errors when I check or uncheck the auto-update box. No info appears for these mods in their respective tabs, and updating them isn't possible.
I'll look into what is causing this on these UI's

Quote:
-The C2C Group tab seems sort of confusing. Does it just mean "click to cure" or "click to cast"? Maybe I'm just confused because ProfitUI already has full funcionality for both cures and other spell casts in the group and raid windows. The headers for the tabs in the player and group section are the 4 different cure types, but then there are drop down boxes where u can select your class, and 2 of any spell that class has. Perhaps some clarification and rewording for this section is in order?
Basically if your UI supports Henchman's C2C scripts, you can program/script the 4 effects to do any thing you can dream up.

Quote:
That's all from me for now. Keep up the good work Landiin!
Your Welcome, and thank you for the detailed feedback

The C2C files are being tweaked ATM. With the new encoding of white space in node attributes I do not have work around this limitation any longer, so I am stream lining these files.

Last edited by Landiin : 11-20-2007 at 06:55 PM.
Unread 11-20-2007, 07:10 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
If you would like your UI to support Henchman, I sujest you contact your UI author.
Oh great, more feature requests I won't ever respond to.
Unread 11-21-2007, 11:42 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
If you un-check the offending file from the UI file tree, that will tell Henchman not to overwrite that file. This is prob the best way to handle this until the next update.
Unread 11-28-2007, 01:40 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thumbs Up EAccessViolation Error

When trying to install any UI I receive this error. Details:

An unhandled error occured in TUIMini.

Access violation at address 0050B077 in module 'Henchman.exe'. Read of address 00000000

Any sugestions as to what I may need to do to get this baby up and running

Looks lie a great EQ2 tool, can't wait to try it.
Unread 11-28-2007, 02:32 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanware View Post
When trying to install any UI I receive this error. Details:

An unhandled error occured in TUIMini.

Access violation at address 0050B077 in module 'Henchman.exe'. Read of address 00000000

Any sugestions as to what I may need to do to get this baby up and running

Looks lie a great EQ2 tool, can't wait to try it.
What UI's are you trying to install? That way I can try to recreate the error you are having.
Unread 11-28-2007, 11:54 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Smile Specific UI's

I am trying to install ProfitUI Reborn and eXtremeUI to see how things work. If you have some that you know work other than this I can try that also. I have a clean install and tried it and received that error.

Thanks
Unread 11-28-2007, 06:12 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanware View Post
I am trying to install ProfitUI Reborn and eXtremeUI to see how things work. If you have some that you know work other than this I can try that also. I have a clean install and tried it and received that error.

Thanks

I'll try to merge the two tonight and see why the TUIMini class is causing that error.
Unread 11-28-2007, 09:14 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Default EDOMParseError Error

When I log in to EQ2Interface and henchman is pulling the interface list I get the
EDOMParseError Error.

It says there is an unhandled error occured in TUIBase
XML document must have a top level element.

line 0

I am running 1.0 Build 6

Chris
Unread 11-29-2007, 09:00 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticht32 View Post
When I log in to EQ2Interface and henchman is pulling the interface list I get the
EDOMParseError Error.

It says there is an unhandled error occured in TUIBase
XML document must have a top level element.

line 0

I am running 1.0 Build 6

Chris
Hi celticht32, Could you post or PM me the UIs that are in you favorites list in the order they are listed in. That way I can try to reproduce the error you are getting and get it corrected as soon as possible.

Thanks for your healp!
Unread 11-29-2007, 09:05 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Default EDOMParseError

there are none in the list at all.. I get this after a clean install with no custom interfaces loaded. was going to add some.. clicked add..selected add to favorites then got the error..
If I select no to not add to favorites it pulls up the website just fine.. if I close the window henchman's interface window has all of its buttons greyed out.. so 2 errors =)

chris

Last edited by celticht32 : 11-29-2007 at 09:12 AM.
Unread 11-29-2007, 11:44 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

EQ2 Henchman interface module works off your favorites list here on this site. If you have any UI's on your favorites list here, Henchman will try to load them if that module is selected. Ok With that said; What UI are you adding that gives that error?

I'll also check into the issue with the buttons being greyed out if you exit the add window.
Unread 11-29-2007, 05:21 PM
A Forest Scavenger

there is nothing in my favorites list.. this is the first time I am running it.. there is nothing in the window at all.. so like I said I do an add and then it asks if I want to save it to my favorites.. if I answer yes I then get that exception if I answer no it loads the website.

chris
Unread 11-29-2007, 06:01 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
there is nothing in my favorites list.. this is the first time I am running it.. there is nothing in the window at all.. so like I said I do an add and then it asks if I want to save it to my favorites.. if I answer yes I then get that exception if I answer no it loads the website.

chris
Yes I understand this is the 1st time you have ran Henchman. But you could have added a UI to you favorites list here at this site and not with Henchman. I was just clearing it up, that it uses the list from this site. It does not keep a list of it's own.

Now that it is clear that you do not have any UI's on your favorites list here at eq2interface.com I can look at another block of code. However I still need to know what UI you where trying to add when you received the error. Once I know what UI you got an error with I can start debugging.
Unread 11-29-2007, 08:11 PM
A Forest Scavenger

If I select yes (the first time I ever use henchman) to save the bookmark it dies even before I get the web page up for the first time. So I havent even gotten a list of UI's to try and load yet...

chris
Unread 11-30-2007, 04:11 AM
A Coastal Crab

Default POIfinder updating to the wrong place?

Hi

Just noticed that most recent update to POIfinder (1.50) didn't seem to have the features it claimed, and when I looked at my UI directory, Henchman seems to have loaded it into the directory above my ui directory (eq2map), thus creating a new poifinder directory alongside my eq2map directory.

I haven't uninstalled/re-installed UIs yet to test, but just a heads up... seems to only be POIfinder, and my Henchman UI directory is set correctly... odd.

s
Unread 11-30-2007, 12:25 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
If I select yes (the first time I ever use henchman) to save the bookmark it dies even before I get the web page up for the first time. So I havent even gotten a list of UI's to try and load yet...

chris

OK now I am really confused!

When you run EQ2 Henchman the 1st time, it should of asked you to accept an agreement. Your now saying when you click yes to that you are getting a error?
Unread 11-30-2007, 12:43 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by strange View Post
Hi

Just noticed that most recent update to POIfinder (1.50) didn't seem to have the features it claimed, and when I looked at my UI directory, Henchman seems to have loaded it into the directory above my ui directory (eq2map), thus creating a new poifinder directory alongside my eq2map directory.

I haven't uninstalled/re-installed UIs yet to test, but just a heads up... seems to only be POIfinder, and my Henchman UI directory is set correctly... odd.

s
Looking into this. Henchman is having issues guessing at where it is to install every thing for this mod. Maybe one day author will make it Henchman complaint
Unread 11-30-2007, 04:24 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Default Detailed steps

ok here are the steps =)

1. Install Henchman
2. Start Henchman
3. Agree to TOS for henchman
4. Off main window select the interface tab
5. At the bottom there are 5 buttons Add Delete Update Install and Log out.
Delete and Update are greyed out as this is the first time that hitman is being ran.
6. Select ADD
7. ADD UI window pops up with a dialog box which asks this will add this user interface to your favorites list on www.eq2interfaces.com. I have not selected anything as I said this is the first time I run this this dialog pops up on the screen. I have no custom UI's installed in EQ2 (fresh install of everything)
7.a If I select No then the EQ2Interfaces site comes up in the window.
7.b. If I select Yes I get the execption.

Chris