EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 02-27-2019, 11:48 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Unkown
Thumbs Up I like the screen that I think is the character select screen?

It's the one where you have your username/password, and the tabs with your characters. I don't know how to get that in my Profit folder. I like yours much better than the one that comes with Profit, although I'd need help figuring out how to add my characters to that screen. Do you have it available as a separate download? With instructions on how to set it up?
Unread 02-28-2019, 03:19 AM
A Grove Wisp

Is there a specific reason you aren't just using DarqUI? I started out with Profit when I tried DarqUI first as well, because it was sooo confusing, but once I sat down and read the software pages for DarqUI Unified and looked at how it worked and then tried it in game I am in love with it and would never go back.
Unread 02-28-2019, 11:34 AM
A Berserk Golem

Smile

Ufortunately, when I tried Darq, I found that it was very similar to the regular UI, taking up just about as much screen space. That may have changed, but I know that Profit is geared toward consolidating and slimming a lot of the windows. That makes things a lot easier for me, because I use windows Magnifier to view the game. And with that, I can only see a chunk of the screen at a time. Placing as much of my needed components in those chunk sized "bites" makes it possible for me to play without losing as much of the game information. Therefore, I kinda go with Profit for that reason. And nostalgia, I liked Fetish and Profit when the game first came out.