EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 07-28-2017, 12:35 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Everfrost
Exclamation DarqUI & the new Tinkerfest PQs

I LOVE DarqUI.

However, I have run into an issue on several of my toons with the first part of the Tinkerfest PQ - as soon as they finish crafting and possess the attack bot, they start camping. It doesn't happen on all toons on the same account.

I discussed this with Chrol on Discord - he was unable to duplicate the camping and suggested I revert to the standard UI. I did this on one toon, and sure enough, no more camping. I then reloaded DarqUI and UIsettings from a toon that did not camp, but the affected toon started camping again.

I have no idea how this could be related to the UI, but thought I'd mention it in case someone here can figure it out.
Unread 07-28-2017, 02:50 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Hmm... never a dull moment, eh?

Try going back to DarqUI, but in your custom folder delete eq2ui_mainhud_shutdown.xml before logging in. That's the only place where the UI explicitly uses the /camp command. If you are still camping in error after deleting that file, check for any custom macro or hotkey commands containing the letters "camp". Please post back with your results -- this is an interesting one.

Unread 07-28-2017, 04:43 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Everfrost
Default Thanks, Darq!

I will try that and let you know!

Edit: Sadly, removing the shutdown .xml did not stop the character from camping. :-( My solution has been just to sit out that first part of the PQ, but I wish we could figure out why the camping is happening! I checked macros - nothing remotely resembling camp in any one of them.

One other weird thing happened - when I gave a camping toon a command to camp, it would count down, and NOT camp, although it still had (Camping) by the name.

Last edited by Rosyposy : 08-06-2017 at 03:01 PM.