EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 03-14-2022, 07:02 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Inventory question

I just downloaded DarqUI and so far I am presently surprised with all the things it can do. Just wanted to know one thing. In the inventory profile under housing, (where you can see the inventory in your house) is there a way to remove houses that have no inventory and add houses that do? I tried to change the names when saving the layout but it only appears on where all houses are and I cant figure out how to view the items in the house from there. The icons on the first page are already assigned a name and I cant figure out how to change the names to houses I want to see items. Hope this is not too confusing but I tried to explain the best I could so maybe you could help me. I am still new to the UI so still learning. On and also will the macro work with the layout editor? I made new ones and they dont seem to work. Thanks Billie
Unread 03-16-2022, 11:48 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The maximum number of houses shown in Inventory, including houses recognized by Census that do not necessarily have a house item listing, is nine. If all nine slots are filled with green (Census) icons, try turning off Census at the top of the utility. This should display only houses that have local files, excluding the ones recognized by Census. Please post again if this doesn't allow you to see the item listings that you are looking for.

Unread 03-19-2022, 04:16 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
The maximum number of houses shown in Inventory, including houses recognized by Census that do not necessarily have a house item listing, is nine. If all nine slots are filled with green (Census) icons, try turning off Census at the top of the utility. This should display only houses that have local files, excluding the ones recognized by Census. Please post again if this doesn't allow you to see the item listings that you are looking for.

I did figure that out and yes I can see all nine listed houses and when I turn census off I can see 2 dungeons but can save any more. Would be nice to have more house slots as we can now own 20 houses Also was wondering if the layout editor works with macros made on the icon bar. I made some but cant get them to work.