EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 08-16-2007, 07:46 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle

Wow, so far this is great but I was having a problem with my second button, Nature's Elixir. Wild Salve (1) and Greater Bloodflow (3) work fine.

<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Wild Salve" Tooltip="Salve"/>
<Data Name="Button2" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Nature&apos;s Elixir" Tooltip="Elixir"/>
<Data Name="Button3" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Greater Bloodflow" Tooltip="HoT"/>

Is there something I've typed incorrectly,, I keep looking at it, but it looks right and I'm presuming it's because of the ' in Nature's.

Thanks in advance

WHOOOTT nvm I'm such a noob at this but managed to fix it by adding the extra &quot; before and after that particular spell...

Last edited by Ayasha : 08-16-2007 at 08:02 AM.
Unread 08-17-2007, 05:02 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Have spent hours trying to get this working now.

Two are fine but Nature's Elixir will not work.

Have tried this

</Page>
<Page Name="Fury">
<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Bounty of the virtuous" Tooltip="Bounty"/>
<Data Name="Button2" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target &quot;Nature&apos;s Elixir&quot; Tooltip="Elixir"/>
<Data Name="Button3" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Greater Bloodflow" Tooltip="HoT"/>
</Page>
<Page Name="Guardian">

this

</Page>
<Page Name="Fury">
<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Bounty of the virtuous" Tooltip="Bounty"/>
<Data Name="Button2" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target &quot;Nature&apos;s Elixir&quots; Tooltip="Elixir"/>
</Page>
<Page Name="Guardian">

this

</Page>
<Page Name="Fury">
<Data Name="Button2" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Nature&apos;s Elixir Tooltip="Elixir"/>
</Page>
<Page Name="Guardian">

With the first two profit won't load at all
with the last one the other two spells work but not Nature's Elixir

It's driving me nuts now
Unread 08-17-2007, 06:54 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

You are missing the closing " for the second button in each of those above. Try this one:

Quote:
<Data Name="Button2" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target &quot;Nature&apos;s Elixir&quot;" Tooltip="Elixir"/>
Unread 08-17-2007, 09:03 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

thanks a lot after two days of pain the idiot's guide did the trick :P
Unread 08-18-2007, 02:00 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I dunno what I'm doing wrong but I've spent hours trying to get my dirge rezzes to work...This is what I'm trying to use now - copied from this forum because I couldnt get anything else to wrok...and I can't even get this to lol Oh, my oration button works fine.

<Page Name="Dirge">
<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Elegy at Death&apos;s Door
ponder Parent.Target
say REZZING Parent.Target
tell Parent.Target You have been granted new life, don&apos;t throw it away again." Tooltip="Single Rez"/>
<Data Name="Button2" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target &quot;Elegy of Awakening&quot;
ponder Parent.Target
say REZZING Parent.Target and dead group members
tell Parent.Target You have been granted new life, don&apos;t throw it away again." Tooltip="Group Rez"/>
<Data Name="Button3" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Oration of Sacrifice" Tooltip="Heal"/>
Unread 08-18-2007, 09:33 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Is there any way to reload this file in-game or must you relog to do it?
Unread 08-18-2007, 11:25 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

think he means hard assist but anyway..

I got one tho that's not working. as a troub who normally raids with another troub, our raid leader has decreed that we must sent tell to each other when casting jesters, as well as to the person it is being cast on, this is what I got, can someone please see what I'm not and tell me what to correct to get this to cast the spell, send a tell to the target and then send the name to the other troub. (player_name is supposed to be the name of the other troub btw)
The only thin it does is have the tool tip.

<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Jester&apos;s Cap
tell Parent.Target You have been given my Most happy Jester&apos;s cap 50% recast reduction for 30 seconds
tell player_name Parent.Target" Tooltip="Jester&apos;s Cap"/>
Unread 08-19-2007, 07:33 AM
A Coastal Crab

Default Removing the 123 buttons

Is there anyway to remove the macro buttons in the raid window?
I'm a ranger - we don't do too much for a raid anyway =D
Unread 08-19-2007, 12:11 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

if you just want the normal raid window, just delete eq2ui_mainhud_raid from the profit directory

anyone got any ideas what I'm doing wrong with my macro?
Unread 08-19-2007, 12:37 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Koejae, try this one:
Quote:
<Page Name="Dirge">
<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target &quot;Elegy at Death&apos;s Door&quot;" Tooltip="Single Rez"/>
<Data Name="Button2" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Elegy of Awakening" Tooltip="Group Rez"/>
<Data Name="Button3" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Oration of Sacrifice" Tooltip="Heal"/>
Rapture, /loadui reloads it, but you will have some other issues doing that (for example, you should /load_uisettings your own uisettings afterwards since what you have on screen will be messed up).

Daemos, try this one (can't currently test this, but might do the trick - I think all statements containing &apos; may need to be enclosed in &quot
Quote:
<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target &quot;Jester&apos;s Cap&quot;
tell Parent.Target &quot;You have been given my most happy Jester&apos;s cap 50% recast reduction for 30 seconds&quot;
capnjax21, not currently, but I will probably be adding such a setting and/or have unassigned buttons automatically hidden.
Unread 08-19-2007, 02:25 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Cap - you can just resize the window to hide the buttons.

And i'll try that gm9 - but that's the first thing I attempted when you released the buttons.

*Edit*

Ok got the rezzes working - thanks.

Should I be able add lines from there now? or doyou think it will cause issues again?

Last edited by Koejae : 08-19-2007 at 02:53 PM.
Unread 08-20-2007, 09:24 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Befallen

<Page Name="Warden">
<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Verdant Bliss" Tooltip="Large Heal"/>
<Data Name="Button2" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Sylvan Streams" Tooltip="Small Heal"/>
<Data Name="Button3" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Greater Chloroplast" Tooltip="Heal Over Time (Single)"/>
</Page>

Is what I'm trying to use on my warden, but the buttons still aren't working ><. Is this correct?

Nvm I finally got them working =).

Last edited by Hethyr : 08-20-2007 at 01:19 PM.
Unread 08-20-2007, 09:55 AM
A Griffon

Server: Splitpaw

I tried to set my button as well, but for some reason nothing happens..
This is how it looks like right now..

<Page Name="Troubador">
<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Jester&apos;s Cap
ponder Parent.Target
say Feel my love Parent.Target
tell Parent.Target Jester's on you my friend,&apos;Enjoy it." Tooltip="Jester's Cap"/>

I tryed something else before, and I got it to send a tell and use the /say command, but not the spell, can you help me on that ?

Also, as Troub I only need 1 macro, but I thought I could use the other 2 to ask for Heart and shard, how would the:

tell parent.target Can I have a new Heart plz
tell parent.target Can I have a new Shard plz
look like ?
Unread 08-20-2007, 07:37 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

<Page Name="Assassin">
<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Murderous Design" Tooltip="Transfer"/>
<Data Name="Button2" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Apply Poison" Tooltip="Poison Proc"/>
<Data Name="Button3" Macro="assist Parent.Target" Tooltip="Assist"/>

Thats the exact setup I'm using as an assassin, works great
Unread 08-21-2007, 11:28 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Mistmoore

I'm having problems getting the buttons to work for my warden. The setup I have for my troub works great. When I get in game on my warden though, the buttons give me a message saying that it doesn't exist or something to that effect. Here is what my coding looks like.

<Page Name="Warden">
<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useability Parent.Target Verdant Bliss" Tooltip="Big Heal"/>
<Data Name="Button2" Macro="useability Parent.Target Sylvan Streams" Tooltip="Little Heal"/>
<Data Name="Button3" Macro="useability Parent.Target Greater Chloroplast" Tooltip="Single Regen"/>
</Page>

Could use some help sorting this out. I've looked through it so many times that I think I'm going blind. Thanks in advance
Unread 08-22-2007, 04:10 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

I give you my Mystic configuration :

<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Rejuvenating Rite;" Tooltip="Heal"/>
<Data Name="Button2" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Ethereal Aegis;" Tooltip="Ward"/>
<Data Name="Button3" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Ancient Balm;" Tooltip="Cure"/>

I think syntax is good

thank you for your work
Unread 08-22-2007, 09:56 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown
Default Actually wondering...

I've found the most helpful thing using these buttons!

I track the DKP for our guild, so a lot of my time after a named is dealing with who bought what for how much DKP.

I set one of my buttons to do this:

<Data Name="Button1" Macro="beginchatinput &quot;/r *loot&quot; Parent.Target &quot;- 082207 Item - 10&quot;" Tooltip="*"/>

What this does is paste this in chat:

/r *loot <Name> - 082207 Item - 10

Since we use EQDKP on our website, this makes it easy to parse my log and grab all assigned loot. <Name> gets automatically replaced with the name of the individual that I clicked the '*' button on in raid.

Hopefully someone finds this useful.

I was wondering if there is a variable or something I could replace the date with? As it stands I have to edit my file daily to change the date.
Unread 08-23-2007, 03:39 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Do you then edit the item name and dkp value afterwards in the parser? Sounds easier to just configure the parser to automatically pick up on all chest loot, no need to click any buttons and then you will just have to enter the dkp manually.

Btw Ombrus, this XML scripting needs no ; command terminator.
Unread 08-23-2007, 09:09 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown

Ugh, I'd never remember how much stuff went for. :P But yes, I just edit the item name and dkp amount.

I spent some time yesterday and built a vbscript that prompts me for today's date and grabs a copy of the quickraid buttons text file and replaces it with that value. Well, it took an hour to write and troubleshoot, I'm sure I'll get that hour back after about a year of raids.
Unread 08-24-2007, 08:59 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Lucan DLere

Please help me with EXACTLY how to set up Jester's Cap for button number 1. I've tried it a bunch of times and can't get it to work.

Right now it is coded like this:

</Page>
<Page Name="Troubador">
<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Jester&apos;s Cap" Tooltip="Jester&apos;s Cap"/>

What do I need to change to make it work right?
Unread 08-25-2007, 02:00 PM
A Griffon

Server: Splitpaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvrin View Post
Please help me with EXACTLY how to set up Jester's Cap for button number 1. I've tried it a bunch of times and can't get it to work.

Right now it is coded like this:

</Page>
<Page Name="Troubador">
<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Jester&apos;s Cap" Tooltip="Jester&apos;s Cap"/>

What do I need to change to make it work right?
This one is working for me.

<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target &quot;Jester&apos;s Cap&quot;
tell Parent.Target &quot;You have been given my most happy Jester&apos;s cap 50% recast reduction for 30 seconds&quot;

I still get a message that something is wrong, but it will send a tell and cast Jester's for me anyways..
Unread 08-25-2007, 10:43 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

What am I doing wrong here?

I want heart and revive

buttons 1 and 2 3 can be blank for now.

<Page Name="Necromancer">
<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Ruinous Heart tell Parent.Target Incoming Master Heart" Tooltip="(Heart)"/>
<Data Name="Button2" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Revivication tell Parent.Target Incoming Revive" Tooltip="(Revive)"/>
<Data Name="Button3" Macro="beginchatinput &quot;QuickRaidButton not configured, please see _ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.txt&quot;" Tooltip="Macro3 (Tooltip not configured)"/>
</Page>
Unread 08-26-2007, 04:20 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I got the buttons to work like this, but I really need to send a tell and raid chat to let them know.

any suggestions?

<Page Name="Necromancer">
<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Ruinous Heart" Tooltip="(Heart)"/>
Unread 08-28-2007, 07:03 PM
A Sea Turtle

Hi guys, I got a big problem using the quickraidbuttons and i cant find the problem. I edited the _ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons in my Profitui folder with serveral different spells in english and german language. If i type ingame "/useabilityonplayer Controller prismatic chaos" it is going to work, but these commands in the textfile dont. Is there anybody who can help me ? noone in game was able to solve the probs.

This are my tries:

</Page>
<Page Name="Illusionist">
<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Prismatisches Chaos" Tooltip="Prisma"/>
<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Controller Prismatisches Chaos" Tooltip="Prisma"/>
<Data Name="Button2" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Prismatic Chaos" Tooltip="Prismat"/>
<Data Name="Button2" Macro="useabilityonplayer Controller Prismatic Chaos" Tooltip="Prismat"/>
<Data Name="Button3" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Savante" Tooltip="Savante"/>
<Data Name="Button3" Macro="useabilityonplayer Controller Savante" Tooltip="Savante"/>
<Data Name="Button3" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Manafluss" Tooltip="Manafluss"/>
<Data Name="Button3" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Manaflow" Tooltip="Manaflow"/>
<Data Name="Button3" Macro="tell Parent.Target test 1 2 3 test" Tooltip="test"/>

There is no error message showing up, just a short pling, thats it.
It would be very nice if anybody has a clue what i can do......

PS: I only editet the quickraidbuttons, do i have to make changes in eq2ui_mainhud_raid.xml too ?
I can't find any infos about that.

Last edited by Controller : 08-28-2007 at 07:25 PM.
Unread 08-28-2007, 07:23 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

You cannot duplicate the entire lines, the must only be one <Data element per button. For multiple commands just make a new line within the command, see e.g. Dechau's post above.