EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > eXtremeUI

Unread 02-02-2007, 09:02 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle

Don't know if it's possible, but I'll ask anyway.

When clicking in the group window it allows a healer type to remove any DoT spells that are on player.

Is it possible to have non-healers types have the ability to click on themselves and have it use a potion to remove the DoT?
Unread 04-08-2007, 03:11 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default covering of 1st hotkey bar

I just started using eXtremeUI and i think its wonderful. good work.

Just one little thing I've found.

When in a group and targeting a group member. When the group member selects a target both the group members and targets heath appear. The problem is the new target bar is stretched long but with no content(except to the right where the targets health is) and you cannot click on the hot keys that are directly underneath the health bars. The spells/buffs appear below the target which also covers the hot key bar.

When moving the bar out of the way as soon as a new target is selected the bar resets to the location where it was and stops use of the hot key bar.

I don't know anything about how skins are done or id look at it myself but in case its needed the resolution i am using is 1280x1024
Unread 04-08-2007, 02:56 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivalwolf
I just started using eXtremeUI and i think its wonderful. good work.

Just one little thing I've found.

When in a group and targeting a group member. When the group member selects a target both the group members and targets heath appear. The problem is the new target bar is stretched long but with no content(except to the right where the targets health is) and you cannot click on the hot keys that are directly underneath the health bars. The spells/buffs appear below the target which also covers the hot key bar.

When moving the bar out of the way as soon as a new target is selected the bar resets to the location where it was and stops use of the hot key bar.

I don't know anything about how skins are done or id look at it myself but in case its needed the resolution i am using is 1280x1024
Yes I know about this little issue. I have a good idea how to fix it; it's just finding time to do it. I'll add it to the issue list so I don't forget.
Unread 04-08-2007, 07:39 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default yay

Cool.

At least i know i am not imagining it and that the issue is known.

Thanks for actually replying aswell.

Again wonderful interface makes EQ2 so much more enjoyable having everything at your fingertips. Can play in bed wonderfully with just the mouse.