EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 12-04-2007, 01:01 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Apperance Tab

Hi all I have run some searches and I have looked an the futures page for the UI and did not see anything in there so is there suppose to be a Appearance tab in the Fetish UI? Just looking for an answer I currently do not have one and am using 9.5.
Thanks
-D-
Unread 12-04-2007, 04:05 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

There should be a button in the upper left corner to switch between "equip" and "appearance" mode. If you're not seeing it, verify your install. I'm talking about the inventory window, btw.
Unread 12-09-2007, 03:04 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

using 9.5 here and loving it. just one thing. not sure what i'm doing wrong, but i cannot equip anything into the appearance page in the inventory. i get the sound like it's being equipped, but it doesn't move and doesn't change grafx on my character. any help would be appreciated, not sure if it's me or UI or what. thanx
Unread 12-10-2007, 12:00 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Hmm. Are you dragging an item that actually has a display? You'll notice that most of them are grayed out since they don't have a display (and thus not a slot). What item slots are you noticing this happening with?
Unread 12-10-2007, 08:40 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
Hmm. Are you dragging an item that actually has a display? You'll notice that most of them are grayed out since they don't have a display (and thus not a slot). What item slots are you noticing this happening with?
yep, dragging a shoulder slot item, though i've tried it with some other appearance slots and they don't work either, ie chest/head. the weird thing is that it works on my main character, a dirge. the problem is w/ an alt monk.
/shrug it's not game changing, would just like have bare arms on teh monk as well
Unread 12-10-2007, 09:26 PM
A Coastal Crab

Quote:
Originally Posted by spries View Post
yep, dragging a shoulder slot item, though i've tried it with some other appearance slots and they don't work either, ie chest/head. the weird thing is that it works on my main character, a dirge. the problem is w/ an alt monk.
/shrug it's not game changing, would just like have bare arms on teh monk as well
Is the monk wearing a robe, dress, Gi, or any other item in the chest slot that overrides all the other slot's appearances? A robe in the chest slot trumps whats in the shoulders, equip or appearance slot. If you have a full-body appearance item in the chest equip slot, you'll need to put a chest-only graphic item in the appearance slot before you can have bare arms.