EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 08-26-2007, 10:39 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default LoN Window Problem - Missing Border (Min/Max Win)

Heya

Great UI Zonx. Have used it for ages.

I have found an issue with the LoN window. It does not allow me to resize the LoN window, and is missing its border/outer frame.

I booted up the default ui to see, and it has the normal min/max icons in the upper right, as well as the option to resize the window my dragging the outer frame. All works well in the default for me.

Not too gamebreaking, but some of the tooltips/screen inside the game are rendered outside the viewing area and are not able to be seen while using fetish.

Thought you'd like to know.

Take care
Unread 08-27-2007, 04:33 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Antonia Bayle

had the exact same issue. window is way too small when started so every window (like eula agreement) has no visible button, beucase the window is too small. either enable resizing or make it fullscreen like it was before... erm... dont really know when it happened, i know i had the tcg window maximized some time ago
Unread 09-06-2007, 05:13 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow
Send a message via Yahoo to Zonx

For the record, I have not modified the tcg windows in any way. I don't even include them in the Fetish ZIP. What you see is the default.
Unread 09-06-2007, 05:27 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Everfrost

I just happened to see this thread on the recent threads listing and thought I'd interject this....note that I don't use Fetish, I use a mishmash of a bunch of individual mod pieces to my own liking instead of one set, but I read this on the LoN forums and turns out I was having this problem as well and didn't even realize there was a difference for a long while until I read this and tried the fix and it fixed it.

Here's a copy/paste of what I saved into a notepad text file for future reference....the original reference is for Profit but it applied to me as well and may work for others:

If your using profitUi, which it sounds like you are...

Thanks to Narzoo from Splitpaw

Legends of Norrath brings a few minor code changes for those that have a custom eq2ui_mainhud.xml file. The common problem with those that have a custom eq2ui_mainhud.xml file will see a blank window when they type /tcg.

To fix the blank LoN window do the following:

* Exit EverQuest II
* With your favorite text editor like windows notepad open the eq2ui_mainhud.xml file in your custom ui folder.
* Scroll down to the bottom of the file and find the following code:

</Page>

* Directly above that insert the following lines:

<include>eq2ui_mainhud_tcgdialog.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_mainhud_tcg.xml</include>

* Save the file and start up EverQuest II and try out the LoN window if you have beta access.

Again, don't know if this will help, but hope it does!
Unread 09-06-2007, 10:26 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Yes, if you haven't edited your mainhud file then you will not see the TCG window properly at all, but if you have properly edited your mainhud file then there is still a fix to be applied.

You can download that fix here: http://www.eq2interface.com/downloads/info4620.html