EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > T.King

Unread 12-14-2005, 12:30 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Is he alive?

I haven't seen a post from him since mid-november. Maybe because I've only been looking at eq2... has the undead theme been ported into ANY game yet?
Unread 12-14-2005, 01:07 PM
Credendo Vides
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin

Undead and Elfwood are both released in WoW and EQ. *points at the scrolling text at the top of the site*

He's very much alive, the stuff will be ported here as well, have faith.

Co-Founder & Admin: MMOUI
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Unread 12-14-2005, 02:06 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Butcherblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by drychnath
I haven't seen a post from him since mid-november. Maybe because I've only been looking at eq2... has the undead theme been ported into ANY game yet?
This is your second post within a week about this. Just be patient, mate. Posting all this won't make him work any faster.
Unread 12-23-2005, 08:44 PM
Featured Artist
Featured

Server: Mistmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by drychnath
I am indeed alive, and exhausted. It's not easy getting my themes into 3 different MMO's. WoW turned out to be much more work than I had thought. The last theme I released for WoW had changed 174 files. It's insane, but also tells me why others had not done it before me. It's much more than a hobby, it's like major work.

Anyways, I'm about to release Undead Gothic for EQ2, Elfwood is next, and I'm going to try and get it out fast. But we need to likely make adjustments to the Undead Gothic theme in the form of patches. We're kind of testing the grounds with some ideas with panel sizes, to see how they go over with players. We're going to provide optional patches for various windows in these regards.

Sorry for the delay, but themes are on their way. (...that wasn't suppose to rhyme, really. LOL)