EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 06-01-2020, 07:40 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Problem getting server names from Census

Every time I start up Darqui I receive the message that there was a problem getting server names from Census. I am not able to see any of my inventories, or anything else character specific.

Utilitylog shows the following:

2020-05-31 12:23:51 AM: There was a problem getting server names from Census. Make sure you are connected to the Internet and then restart the utility. [2] The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
2020-05-31 12:23:52 AM: There was a problem with the request. Try the operation again in a few moments. [Census guild] The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
2020-05-31 12:23:52 AM: Server names were not returned from Census. Cannot build account grid.

This started after the most recent downtime. Any fix?

Last edited by Thornfinger : 06-01-2020 at 08:18 AM.
Unread 06-01-2020, 11:25 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Everfrost

Same issue here for the last three days. Might be on DarkPaw's end. They have been known to stop Census without warning a few times.
Unread 06-02-2020, 09:43 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

About a week ago Daybreak made some internal changes that apparently caused unanticipated issues. As Rosyposy mentioned, temporary loss of access to Census is a common occurrence, and they usually fix it within a day or so. I assumed this was the case here, but since it's been several days I did some investigating and found that access to the Census server has reverted to an older method.

Since I have no way to know whether this is a permanent change, I've added a check to the utility that tests for and uses the current access method. It may take a couple of extra seconds for the new version of the utility to open, but you should also be able to access the server list, gear inventory icons, etc. If you still get Census error messages or other utility errors using version 3.1.2.2, please post here.

Unread 06-02-2020, 01:45 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Thank you.